Charger Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Charger pics are at the bottom of the page.

http://www.jskinner.com/flex/page5.htm

Sorry, but the kids already think I love the car more than them.

Had to put them first. :lol: :lol: :lol:

-=FLEX=-

·
Registered
935 Posts
lookin good

nice pics, it is nice to see familys having fun cause time goes bye so fast, so enjoy every moment. bye the wat the car looks hot

·
Super Moderator
11,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:cool: Nice pics!!
nice pics, it is nice to see familys having fun cause time goes bye so fast, so enjoy every moment. bye the wat the car looks hot
Thanks for the comments guys. My boys don't live with me, but I get them every other weekend, and it's hard to cram 14 days of love into 2. But I do my best. We had a great weekend...:) :) :)

·
Registered
213 Posts
Great to see you got some quality dad time in, and involved the Charger too!

·
Registered
7,082 Posts
Thanks for sharing... I'm a step-dad to an 11 year old that i just adore...and we do a lot of family outings. He knows I'm not his dad, but he appreciates the time we spend together...and I'll never try to be his dad, just a person who can show him about life, and fun times.

BTW...No tint???

·
Registered
9,859 Posts
Flex.....................car looks badass minus 2 things.........................you need tint and to get ride of those damn moldings...... other the that it looks badass......it looks like you have a very nice family aswell.

·
Super Moderator
11,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for sharing... I'm a step-dad to an 11 year old that i just adore...and we do a lot of family outings. He knows I'm not his dad, but he appreciates the time we spend together...and I'll never try to be his dad, just a person who can show him about life, and fun times.

BTW...No tint???
Flex.....................car looks badass minus 2 things.........................you need tint and to get ride of those damn moldings...... other the that it looks badass......it looks like you have a very nice family aswell.

Thanks guys. Yes, I am considering both Tint and Molding Delete. TB107; I am also step-dad to an 11 year old - Miss Foxxxy's boy (Liam), and he lives with us. So I pretty much have 4 boys; 3 of my own, plus Miss Foxxxy's boy. And they all get along so well together. It's amazing. I am truly blessed. :)

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Nice pics :)
No go neeckid!!

·
Super Moderator
11,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
7,082 Posts
TB107; I am also step-dad to an 11 year old - Miss Foxxxy's boy (Liam), and he lives with us. So I pretty much have 4 boys; 3 of my own, plus Miss Foxxxy's boy. And they all get along so well together. It's amazing. I am truly blessed. :)
I find that I am truly blessed too...he is a great boy, headed far in life. We don't have children between us but we may adopt as she can no longer bare (sp?) children. That's ok though because I believe that children are a gift from Great Spirit (I'm Native)...or Creator, or God or whatever it is you call "him"...for us to take care of. I don't believe that we OWN children, and that is why that I'm ok with not having my "own"...I can help raise any child that happens to come into my life, even for the briefest of moments. As my people say:"It takes a community to raise a child"...meaning that everyone of us is responsible in taking care of that child...looking out for each other, and having a say when they see a child doing something he is not supposed to do. Yeah, I am truly blessed.

·
Registered
449 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
1 - 17 of 17 Posts