Charger Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:happy: Just got back from picking up my Charger R/T with R&TPP. Woo hoo! What a ride! Silly grin keeps coming back to my face :happy: All kinds of things to learn about her now (I'm a RTFM kinda guy). I haven't even seen it during daylight yet so no chance for pics (soon).

Thanks to all for your great info and support over the last few months.

·
Registered
600 Posts
nice!!! what options.... any pics????

·
Registered
106 Posts
Congrats. I'm jealous. Sleeping is getting harder and harder for me waiting for mine.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
CONGRATS MAN! :smile:

·
Premium Member
7,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Finally got enough time during daylight to snap a couple pics. This car is FUN! I'm trying to take it easy during break-in, but you gotta open it up a couple times just to hear the roar and get shoved back in your seat!

Attachments

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
i drove it like i stole from day 1 with like 3 miles on her...i told myself i would take it easy but just couldn't do it man....that is my fav. color...but i am partial :whistle:

congrats treat yourself to some mods.... :wink:

·
Registered
608 Posts
Congrats m, have fun. still waitin for mine :whistle: :whistle:

·
Registered
732 Posts
congrats, nice choice!!

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
mnunes said:
:happy: Just got back from picking up my Charger R/T with R&TPP. Woo hoo! What a ride! Silly grin keeps coming back to my face :happy: All kinds of things to learn about her now (I'm a RTFM kinda guy). I haven't even seen it during daylight yet so no chance for pics (soon).

Thanks to all for your great info and support over the last few months.
As they say, "SWEET!". Sorry, had to emphasize, even though in the commercials it's more like "sweeeet".

Was this one you ordered? When did you order (how long did it take?)

I ordered 8/11, still no word on scheduled to build status yet. :asleep: :whistle: :sad:

·
Registered
61 Posts
That's a sharp-looking car! For some reason I didn't like that color when I saw one in-person on the dealer lot, but it looks very nice in your pictures. Maybe different lighting? Anyhow, congrats on the new ride and surviving the long wait. :happy:

Looks like I have a lot longer to go. Just got bumped BACK to D1 status because of some Charger "parts shortage" at the plant. Add in the possible strike looming on the horizon and I have no idea when I might see my R/T now. :sad:

Apparently my appeal to the Charger Gods only increased their wrath!

·
Premium Member
7,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
joescat said:
Was this one you ordered? When did you order (how long did it take?)

I ordered 8/11, still no word on scheduled to build status yet. :asleep: :whistle: :sad:
Yes, I ordered 5/16/05. I had the Protection Group on the order until mid-August. After I dropped it, the car went to BX almost immediately, and "D1" a few days after that. It got built first week of September.

If I had't ordered Protection Group originally, I think it would have been here in about 8 weeks. Do you have PG on yours? I've heard it's on indefinite hold and might not get built this year.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Congrat mnunes, look'n good. I completely understand the smile thing. I get in the car and its so hard no to smile.

·
Registered
369 Posts
As Napolean Dynamite says..." Sweet".

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
Very nice my friend!! Congrats!! Mike

1 - 16 of 16 Posts