Charger Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Took delivery of my '21 SPWB! Ordered on May 21st, delivered to dealer yesterday (6-16), picked up today. Went with the Plus Group, Carbon Black wheels and the Power Sunroof! Loving it so far and yes, the pink splitter is OFF! :) View attachment 299445
Congrats! Love the color, it was between Smoke Show and Hellraisin for me and I went Hellraisin. But bruh, I ordered my SPWB 5/11 and I have no update on when it will be delivered to the dealership at this point. People that have ordered after me are beginning to get their SPWBs. It's crazy how much the delivery times can vary. Anyways, go start breaking that engine in!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congrats! Love the color, it was between Smoke Show and Hellraisin for me and I went Hellraisin. But bruh, I ordered my SPWB 5/11 and I have no update on when it will be delivered to the dealership at this point. People that have ordered after me are beginning to get their SPWBs. It's crazy how much the delivery times can vary. Anyways, go start breaking that engine in!
If it helps, I'm located in Michigan so the Brampton assembly isn't too far from me. Car was delivered via truck instead of train. I hope you get yours soon!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Congratulations! I never thought I'd go with Smoke Show (not crazy about it on the Challenger), however, it looks great on the Charger! This is how your car would look with a black hood and red interior. I didn't order this car as is. Another buyer ordered it and backed out when the dealer wouldn't budge on the price. I'm glad I got it though.
Car Vehicle Plant Grille Automotive lighting
Car Tire Wheel Vehicle Plant

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Congratulations. Looks nice.

·
Registered
53 Posts
If it helps, I'm located in Michigan so the Brampton assembly isn't too far from me. Car was delivered via truck instead of train. I hope you get yours soon!
I'm just outside of Philadelphia so also not too far from Brampton. I'll make sure to post a pic once I take delivery!

·
Registered
375 Posts
Congrats! Good choice of options. These order times continue to amaze me LOL. I ordered my WB on 05/17 and the car hasn't been shipped yet!! :p

·
Registered
87 Posts
Do the brakes say SRT with the wheel upgrade or is it standard on all WB?
Standard on WB are black with SRT logo on each one.... optional is to get the red calipers w/ same logo.

Neil

Reactions: Leveltwo91

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
And the Widebody automatically gets the bigger 6-piston Brembos on the front, same as Hellcat.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2022 Octane Red SPWB
15 Posts
And the Widebody automatically gets the bigger 6-piston Brembos on the front, same as Hellcat.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Yea I was aware of that one. My 17 Daytona 392 had the brembos but said “Brembo”. I saw this pic and had no idea that was a thing with “srt”.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Also spot those brake cooling ducts for cool air in the above picture. They truly are awesome vehicles.....

Neil

Reactions: Leveltwo91
1 - 18 of 18 Posts