Charger Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up everyone, just letting you know I wrote Tommy Z designs and asked if they had intentions of making a deep dish grille for the Charger, like they do the 300. They informed me they are, and they will debut it in a few weeks at SEMA. I wrote back asking them what the price range we should expect on this grille. Just thought Id share the good news since I know a few of us has inquired about deep dish grilles

Ill post the price in this thread when they let me know

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
TZ does some great work, but after over 6 months on waiting for them to come up with a Charger hood, alot of PM's and such, I gave up and moved on.
I truely hope they come up with something great for the Charger line, although it may take them 3-5 years to do it, and another 3-5 to get enough of them to sell openly.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I'm also interested in a deep dish grill.
Hope it is not too long.

·
Registered
831 Posts
About friggin time, so now everyone can stop PM'ing me with that request. Nah just kidding I appreciated all of them and the compliments but I did get at least 50 emails about that damn grille......

·
Registered
3,896 Posts
back a few months ago i met Tommy Z and i have to say he seems like a pretty busy guy so if i were you guys i would be patient so he can do a sweet job like he always does and you wont be disappointed

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.