Charger Forums banner

To wait or not to wait....

• Wait for Plum Crazy Daytona R/T (Possibly Late 2006)

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Order R/T with AWT Package early next year (February 2006)

Votes: 3 37.5%
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I am pondering if I should wait for the 2007 Daytona Charger run before I up and by a Charger R/T w/ AWT Package. I like the sound of Plum Crazy but I am afraid I would just plain get sick of it after a while. So my option is to order an R/T with AWT Package sometime early next year or wait on the Plum Crazy Daytona R/T. Too much to think about......

·
Registered
403 Posts
well colors are like fads some come and stay forever some only last a few weeks. The plum color is the same most of us liked it for a short time some people will like the color forever. As for waiting its really a game of color vs wants? You can get all your wants right now as far as packages go so its just color. Paint isnt to expensive.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
GoofyGuy said:
well colors are like fads some come and stay forever some only last a few weeks. The plum color is the same most of us liked it for a short time some people will like the color forever. As for waiting its really a game of color vs wants? You can get all your wants right now as far as packages go so its just color. Paint isnt to expensive.
Yeah I really want a Charger R/T sooner rather then later since I already have to wait until February (or perhaps later since I will be loosing my job in a little over a week). This type of stuff has turned me into a veritable wreck...and that test drive two weeks ago didn't help since the sales guy quoted me a price of $31600 for the R/T with AWT I wanted that had a sticker price of $34800.

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
I'm in the exact same position. I'm currently waiting to see what a plum or lime would look like in real life, then decide. But I'm not sure if I'd get the AWT or not, even still. I don't like the leather and suede, but maybe I could get them reupholstered?

Anyone know any good places to do that? Ideas on cost? (To do synthetic leather or really nice cloth)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts