Charger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay fella's and gals,

I just ordered my midnight blue RT with the performance package from the dealer. Been researching this car for awhile now and I'm totally stoked. It's funny though. Before you commit everything seems fine. Then after you put your money down you find all the threads where guys are having problems with their car.

Anyway, I'm still excited. I currently drive a 95 3000 GT (kinda of a Dodge ain't it) :) Man I love that car. But my family just got bigger, so it's too small. Might try to keep it, might trade. Got a great price for the new car though.

Very glad to be here.

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Welcome to the forums boyblu. You will enjoy your new Charger. The problems some people are having are very small IMO. Except for the one where they guy lost his crank pully. That is weird and I can't believe he didn't get a new car. Anyway congrats on your order.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Antmag06.

Now I just gotta hold on and wait. I drove an RT today and liked it very much. Hopefully the road and track package will make me enjoy it much more. I realize it's a sedan. But I do like to drive. Everything I've read so far tells me that I'm still gonna love to drive. :)

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
boyblu95843 said:
Thanks Antmag06.

I realize it's a sedan. :)
Sedan yes but just wait until you get your own Charger on the open road no hold back from the salesmen. I have owned 3 Camero's 68', 86' and a 97' and a 2003 Mustang. My Charger R/T is the best car I have ever owned More power to blow by those idiots that go the speed limit in the left lane and way better handling. Everyday you get in your Charger you will find another reason you like it more than every other car.

·
Registered
202 Posts
man i know the feeling of not wanting to give up your baby...all to well :cry:

anywho, anyone wanna buy a syclone?

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Don't get me wrong. There are a couple of sedans that I would love to own. Ever seen the "Transporter"? :) But the Charger R/T is a no brainer. I love the way she looks and if she performs like everone says!!! How can I go wrong? Look + performance + price = Fun for me.

Know what I really dig? With my 3000 GT I was constantly asking myself should I try to get supercharged? Should I get lighter pulleys? Should I swap out the motor for a turbo charged one? This was after CAI and exhast of course.

Now I feel like I'll be perfectly satisfied with the car right off the bat. Very exciting! :)

·
Registered
106 Posts
I know this feeling and I have to wait until at least the end of the week to get mine :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts