Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what the best 1/4 mile time is to date for a stock R/T HEMI Charger?

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
I have yet to see one in the 13s, which bothers me. Someone has to be able to do that.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
expect low to mid 14's

here in the summer expect 16-17's.... LOL

·
Registered
76 Posts
That's funny, I stick with my 1/4 mile times on the GTP forum. In AZ you will run high 14's low 15's in the summer and mid to high 14's in the winter stock with 92-95 MPH trap speeds.

When you get it, you can race my Excursion.
:D
Mike

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
76 Posts
Mike are you familiar with chipped turbo diesel Excursions. Mine puts down rubber in the 2nd gear shift. Taking her to the track soon but easily a mid to low 14 second ride. My chip allows me to be stock or add 50, 80 or 140HP on the fly.
Mike

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I guess I have a target on my back now here in Arizona! All the old GP`s and GP club members want a piece of me!

My Luxury/muscle sedan will be shy until the mods come! Remember, I`ll be BONE STOCK!

Race me in a BONE STOCK Excursion! :lol:

·
Registered
76 Posts
Don't be a girl, I've only got 3K pounds on you...
:)
Don't be skeered of a little black smoke on your windshield.
:p
Besides, I'm being nice, notice I haven't offered up my SRT-4 for a race
Mike

·
Registered
89 Posts
I have 40 1000' passes at my local track already. I should have some 1/4 passes friday night at tulsa if the weather holds out.

·
Registered
2,425 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
102 mph/13.2 sec in the 1/4 mile. 67 degress outside, 0645 in the morning. Just me and my buddy's stop watch.

Gonna go to Epping New Hampshire New England Dragway for an official NO SH** time and mph. I know and already expect to see about a 1,000 BS Flags after this post. But, it's what we timed and I WILL get an official time slip from the dragway and post it.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
KurbyRTHemi said:
I know and already expect to see about a 1,000 BS Flags after this post.
well........you asked for it.... :D

·
Registered
89 Posts
maneval69 said:
So what were your 60' and 1/8 mile times?
This is the first pass I made. The temp was over 100 degrees with the humidity in the 90% range. The charger had 528 miles at the time. No weight reduction or cool down.
Here is the slip.

Click Picture

If I have a chance tonight I will scan a few more in.

·
Registered
66 Posts
radguy said:
This is the first pass I made. The temp was over 100 degrees with the humidity in the 90% range. The charger had 528 miles at the time. No weight reduction or cool down.
Here is the slip.

Click Picture

that comes out to about a 14.5-14.7

·
Registered
131 Posts
I think you mean 998 more BS flags MNUNES :laugh:

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
radguy said:
Here is the slip.

Click Picture

That looks vary similar to my best Magnum run. I have attached a text document with all 4 runs typed in. Look at run number 3. It was an 14.69 and you should be a couple tenths faster than that. (maybe even a 14.3)
________
DEPAKOTE LAWSUIT INFO

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,632 Posts
KurbyRTHemi said:
I think you mean 998 more BS flags MNUNES :laugh:
I originally posted that but realized that each post has 5 flags in it so we don't need as many posts to get that many flags....

·
Registered
832 Posts
4DRHTRD said:
Don't be a girl, I've only got 3K pounds on you...
:)
Don't be skeered of a little black smoke on your windshield.
:p
Besides, I'm being nice, notice I haven't offered up my SRT-4 for a race
Mike
4DRHTRD said:
Mike are you familiar with chipped turbo diesel Excursions. Mine puts down rubber in the 2nd gear shift. Taking her to the track soon but easily a mid to low 14 second ride. My chip allows me to be stock or add 50, 80 or 140HP on the fly.
Mike
:rolleyes: Oohh 14 sec. shut the **** up thats not fast. and don't give me that **** about it being fast "for a truck". truck aren't made for the strip(Unless you name is SRT10 :wink: )Especially not no SUV. being nice, you being stupid. if I was az i'd take you up on that srt4 talk. and what the hell are you do on here braging bout a truck(and from the blue oval at that :sick: ) pedaling that truck **** somewhere else.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts