Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Umm they sent you mine on accident. Please do the right thing and mail it back to me.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Awesome performance mod...Sweet visual mod as well (lambo doors).

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
You completely suck now! Hahahaha. Total tease. Not even a report on how it works or anything, just a picture in a box. That cuts deeeeeep.

Anyone else notice that nothing else is wet, except a couple of drops next to the box? :shifty: :confused:

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Anyone else notice that nothing else is wet, except a couple of drops next to the box? :shifty: :confused:
Ewwww why'd you have to point that out?

·
Registered
507 Posts
alright chris hanson you got one. . lol . . now slap that badboy in there and give us a detailed review. .

·
Registered
998 Posts
Why don't you take a seat right over there...

·
Registered
60 Posts
Awesome lambo door setup!

But let me express my envy....
I assume you got yours because you are a dealer???
You probably have in your possession one of the most coveted and mysterious items in the LX circles.
Yeah...please do tell when you get to play with it your impressions!

·
Registered
660 Posts
Jason,
I'm looking at the PC connector, and it isn't a USB. Is this correct?

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Jason,
I'm looking at the PC connector, and it isn't a USB. Is this correct?
The predator uses a Serial interface. You can buy a Serial to USB cable to connect to your computer if you dont' have a serial connection. If you're in on the Group Buy through HHP they're giving a Serial to USB cable, I dont' know about the others though.

·
Registered
230 Posts
i'm jealous, just checked the DHL tracking earlier this afternoon and still nothing.

·
Registered
115 Posts
OK after looking at this post in two different forums and three different categories I am officially jealous. I haven't been over to 300C yet.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Man dude......that is just a good sign of things to come!!!!
Chase

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Yeah, and a review on that hood you're sporting there, too! Everyone seems on the fence...spill the beans dude!:grin:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts