Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was driving yesterday in Chesapeake, VA and a TB Daytona was behind me in an ending lane, I slowed down to let him in, being the good neighbor that I am, he wasn't paying attention to it, stayed behind me and I could see him yelling at me to speed up, so I hit WOT, with exhaust I think he took it as a challenge (I'm a V6, no challenge). He gunned it and was so close to me, I was tempted to pop my trunk and let him in, I saw him flip a bird in my rear view as he turned. I hope this wasn't a member, and why would someone do this to a Charger brother trying to be nice???

·
Registered
789 Posts
Weird, I find I am always on my best behavior when it comes to other Charger owners. I notice they are usually nice to me as well.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
You guys have to remember there are some people out there that it is just a car. My one friend tells me its just a car. Not like any of us who Love our Chargers. Have a good day! Very nice thing you did.

-Lynne

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Seems to me your actions should be standard for all - charger or not. That being said, there are those that are in a hurry all the time, regardless of their choice in vehicles - and if they are in a hurry, they usually don't care about anyone but themselves.

Here in Alberta we don't have the comradery (sp?) others seem to have with like vehicles. As Lynne suggested, we own a Charger, but it's just a very cool way to get from point A to point B

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just remember, if someones an A hole they're an A hole, no car is going to change that.
Very true.

I just figured someone with a bright yellow car, it usually isn't their grocery getter, but maybe we are a special breed. I needed to vent!!

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
People suck and I find that there is such thing as traffic karma. Do something courteous and it will be returned down the line, likewise if you drive like a ****.
As for Alberta, my daily driving experiences show me that most other Charger owners here always want to race, no matter what model they have.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Most people are only alive because it's not legal to shoot them (Just Kidding). I always laugh my a55 off when people flip me off - it's about the only thing you can do to make them even angrier!

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Very true.

I just figured someone with a bright yellow car, it usually isn't their grocery getter, but maybe we are a special breed. I needed to vent!!
Your among friends so you can vent. Guess what though Todd leaves the car home with me and it is my grocery getter.:smile: I have to walk quite far to get to the doors at the store because I always park way out and away from everyone.

We are all special we have our Chargers!

-Lynne

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Your among friends so you can vent. Guess what though Todd leaves the car home with me and it is my grocery getter.:smile: I have to walk quite far to get to the doors at the store because I always park way out and away from everyone.

We are all special we have our Chargers!

-Lynne
uh oh, does Todd know about this, lol. But you care enough to park far away, this guy prolly parked in front of the grocery cart corral, no respect, lol.

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Screw that guys with his ****ed up attitude. Please take to heart that guys wasn't member because if he was member he wouldn't of done that.
Peace!!!
totally agree...if a person that owns a charger is on any of the forums for these cars, i highly doubt thats the type of person who says oh its just a car, its not just a car if your a member on any of the forums...

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
uh oh, does Todd know about this, lol. But you care enough to park far away, this guy prolly parked in front of the grocery cart corral, no respect, lol.

He knows along with he knows that I love the Charger as much as he does. :smile: I figure I get to drive this awsome car and I will get my excercise at the same time. I am not looking forward to this winter it is going to be a cold walk. But our Charger is worth it.
I totally agree the guy probably does park by the cart corral. (That poor Top Banana) to have a owner like that. Just shouldn't be allowed.
Do you think we could turn him in to the Charger Abuse hotline? :D

-Lynne

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
He knows along with he knows that I love the Charger as much as he does. :smile: I figure I get to drive this awsome car and I will get my excercise at the same time. I am not looking forward to this winter it is going to be a cold walk. But our Charger is worth it.
I totally agree the guy probably does park by the cart corral. (That poor Top Banana) to have a owner like that. Just shouldn't be allowed.
Do you think we could turn him in to the Charger Abuse hotline? :D

-Lynne
I think the number is 1800 buy a honda :smile:

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
I always laugh my a55 off when people flip me off - it's about the only thing you can do to make them even angrier!
x2, it's fun to watch them get even madder.

·
Registered
453 Posts
I was driving yesterday in Chesapeake, VA and a TB Daytona was behind me in an ending lane, I slowed down to let him in, being the good neighbor that I am, he wasn't paying attention to it, stayed behind me and I could see him yelling at me to speed up, so I hit WOT, with exhaust I think he took it as a challenge (I'm a V6, no challenge). He gunned it and was so close to me, I was tempted to pop my trunk and let him in, I saw him flip a bird in my rear view as he turned. I hope this wasn't a member, and why would someone do this to a Charger brother trying to be nice???

I wouldn't have done that bro. I woulda waved at ya and gave you a peace symbol. :headbang:

·
Registered
1,851 Posts

It wasn't me, I can prove it, I am overly friendly to other LX owners, I get alot of crazy looks due to the fact I wave and wave and wave, untill they a knowledge me back. I do know one in that area not on the forums with a TB, sounds like he may be the person I am thinking about. But with my manly beast, you caould tell if it was me.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts