Charger Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, i'm trying to decide between a couple tires. does anybody know of a good site that compares tires?

or thoughts on the following all seasonal tires?

Cooper Zeon RS3A
Nitto 420
Toyo Proxes S/T II

I've had Toyo Proxes before and liked them, had some experience with cooper as well. i guess i'm just curious if anyone's had nitto's before.

·
Registered
8,951 Posts
Tire Rack has all kinds of Reviews, Tests and Videos! :)

·
Premium Member
2,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tire Rack has all kinds of Reviews, Tests and Videos! :)
yeah, the only one they have on there is Toyo, apparently Nitto and Cooper doesn't exist in their world.

·
Registered
4,249 Posts
These are my picks.

Cooper RS3-A (I have them now and love them) LMR tire can't be beat on price. Under $700 installed

Goodyear Sport, Sears online, shipped to our local store. Under $700 if they can be found. They were on national back order.

Toyo S/T-II, I had them before and liked them but they were kinda loud on the road.

·
Premium Member
2,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
These are my picks.

Cooper RS3-A (I have them now and love them) LMR tire can't be beat on price. Under $700 installed

Goodyear Sport, Sears online, shipped to our local store. Under $700 if they can be found. They were on national back order.

Toyo S/T-II, I had them before and liked them but they were kinda loud on the road.

I think I'm going to go with the Cooper's. I was planning on calling LMR tomorrow. They just opened one in Centre Hall by Snappy's. I found my rims cheaper online ($750 + $200 for tpms), was quoted $804 from my Cooper guy, but if LMR can save me $50 and a trip down the road compared to going to Clearfield... Thanks buddy!

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
I have a set of Cooper RS-3A tires on my GTO, and have been very happy with them. The traction is outstanding, way better than the KDWS stockers!

GTO_04

·
Premium Member
2,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah just got quoted $700 out the door for a set, that'd hard to pass up! I've put 3 sets of coopers on jeeps and liked them, that price on 20" rims is hard to pass up. I'll have $1600 in the package and around $1000 overall (a fellow member is buying my stock 19" from me). I'm excited!

·
Registered
4,249 Posts
Congrats brother! You'll like them!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts