Charger Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, I was told today by a tire guy that I should run a 255/30/22, but I asked him if I could run a 265/35/22, he hesitated and said that they may change my speedo by 2 or 3 mph and won't get as good of gas mileage, and also may have to do a test fit. Is this all true? anyone have any problems with fit, speedo or change in gas mileage with the 265/35/22 as opposed to the 255/30/22?

·
Registered
56 Posts
I'm running 265/35/22s with no rubbing at all. This includes a Eibach Pro-Kit drop. My speedo is 2-3 mph slower than my actual speed though. I still get 24-25 mpg with these tires. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah that does help actually. thank you, and heck if its 2-3 mph slower than thats fine, dosen't matter to me, plus I'm sure the 35 series would ride better than a 30 series and take a bump better if you mistakingly hit one. I know the 265/35/22 is an option they just try to push the other, seems like more than enough owners on here run the 35 series anyways so whats the big deal :) lol.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.