Charger Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i've seen a couple of dodge charger on 24's and i;am going to get 22's possibly 24's so i was wondering what tire size is recommended for 22's and 24's if they fit without having to raise the cae

·
Registered
43 Posts
I know that 22's will fit without having to do anything to the car... quite a few of us have them without a problem. Are you sure you want to put 24's on, they might be more trouble that the extra couple of inches is worth.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ill probably just go with the 22's because i dont want to lose alot of performance just for 2 inches

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i see alot of sites that reccomend 265/30/22 as the best siz, does anyone have those size tires and if not what other size works good

·
Registered
43 Posts
oh please

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Im not sure you even know what performance means having the 3.5.
Seriously... you really want to bring up all that BS? I bought my car because it was the car that I wanted and you being a total a$$face about my choice does not change the love I have for my car. Is it that unreasonable to assume that some people just like the look of a car? This topic has been beaten to death so drop the superiority complex and let it go!!!

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
I have no complex.

One stupid comment deserves another.

The 20 vs 22 vs 24 has been beaten to death also; its obvious you dont visit this part of the forum often.

:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts