Charger Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I've searched the forum and didn't find any information on this issue.

I just rotated my tires and need to know how (if I need to) reset the tire pressure sensors so that my Charger knows which tire is where.

I did not see anything in the owner's manual on this either.

I have a 14 R/T AWD.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

· Registered
298 Posts
I rotate my tires often and have never had any issues with the sensor. Once the light and chime went off to tell me one of my tires was low on air, but my evic on my 2010 didn't specify which corner. Ofcourse after checking all 4, it was obvious, but then if I'm checking 1, I'm always gonna check all 4.

Maybe in the 2nd gens they made the EVIC more detailed?

· Premium Member
23,154 Posts
No need to do anything after a tire rotation. The TPMS will relearn the position each tire within 50 miles of operation following rotation of the tires.

While some of the previous systems with the basic TPMS did not identify individual tire location, some vehicles with EVIC did track each tire location and pressure and would give the pressure of each as a display.

In either case, nothing needed to be done after tire rotation as the system would relearn the tire locations as needed depending on the system.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.