Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried searching for this and couldn't find anything (sorry in advance if I missed something).

I'm close to being ready to buying the tires for my car.

I notice with Tire Rack that they have a referral code when you are getting ready to "check out".

Do they offer additional discounts to forum members?

·
Registered
85 Posts
No I'm sorry but there isnt any discount available.
We do like to support this forum though, so be sure to order through my sig link whenever possible.

Thanks,
Ethan

·
Registered
460 Posts
We do like to support this forum though, so be sure to order through my sig link whenever possible.

Thanks,
Ethan
Then my question is, how are you supporting the forum? No offense, but you have to do something to support right? Other wise you are just there.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I believe they are a paid sponsor, they pay the forum to advertise here in return they can openly advertise to sell us stuff. The forum need money to keep the site active and pay for any staffing, if they have staffing and other expenses. Them paying to advertise on these forums is how they help us, we get to watch these forums for free instead of having to pay a membership fee.

At least that's how all this works in my head, who knows how the real world works though:alien:

·
Registered
211 Posts

Thanks,
Ethan
BTW, not that I'm looking to buy just yet (Still have a 2 week old Beast), but I was looking through your site and you only have tires available for SRT-8 in the 2008 category for the Charger.

·
Registered
460 Posts
I believe they are a paid sponsor, they pay the forum to advertise here in return they can openly advertise to sell us stuff. The forum need money to keep the site active and pay for any staffing, if they have staffing and other expenses. Them paying to advertise on these forums is how they help us, we get to watch these forums for free instead of having to pay a membership fee.

At least that's how all this works in my head, who knows how the real world works though:alien:
Ok, if that's how it works then that is perfect. Didn't know if this was one of those forums that took $$ from sponsors.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts