Charger Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to pass along that the tire pressure sensors work great. Got in the car and it pinged on the dash. got out and did the walk around. All 4 tires looked the same. I got the digital pressure guage out and both back tires were at 26lbs. They looked perfect but were a bit low. I wouldn't have noticed this at all for some time. I can't believe that it is as accurate as it is. Great feature

Lammy

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
lammy said:
Just wanted to pass along that the tire pressure sensors work great. Got in the car and it pinged on the dash. got out and did the walk around. All 4 tires looked the same. I got the digital pressure guage out and both back tires were at 26lbs. They looked perfect but were a bit low. I wouldn't have noticed this at all for some time. I can't believe that it is as accurate as it is. Great feature

Lammy
Yup it sure does work great. Mine has gone off two times the first time I had a nail in the front tire and the second time a screw in the back tire. I think without it I would have shredded a tire and been on the side of the road changing a tire.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Is the tire pressure sensors standard for the R/T or do they come in a more advanced package. I don't remember seeing this as an option.

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
i belive it comes with the electronic conv. group II package...could be mistaken but i am pretty sure.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts