Charger Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got 20" wheels, debadged and demolded, and got 6% tint in the back and 12% in the front

coming soon: spoiler, srt8 hood, hood pins, and a bunch of performance stuff

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea technically my front windows are illegal, its illegal here in NJ to have ANY tint on the front, but most cops around here just dont give you any crap for it. its just stressfull for the first 3 days cause i cant lower my windows when the radar detector goes off cause it will ruin the drying tint

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
sorry for the double post but, can u please fill in the empty space in the rear bumper lol

·
Registered
689 Posts
The tint is nice that dark. I could probably do it without trouble since I have 20% on this car and my last car and other family members have never had trouble doing 5% all around. Don't really want to try it though. I must add that I really haven't seen many people with the blue grilles. I know you have the SE and it came like that but I just have not seen many like that that I remember.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Sweet car! Like wise love the tint, I would mybe be able to get away with it here in SC.. Knowing my luck i'd come across the wrong officer. How much of a decrease in mpg since the 20".

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks guys. spoiler in the mail and the retro script charger badges
dual exhaust next

i got 14mpg last time i filled the tank and checked it
but completly drove it like i stole it the entire time

1 - 8 of 8 Posts