Charger Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
I've seen a lot of chargers with various tail light tinting designs.
Would love to see some pictures, and some quality sources. TIA
Have not installed mine yet. Hoping to this week and I'll post some pics. Got the film from Luxe Auto Concepts.

Reactions: Champ392

·
Premium Member
2021 Hellion Twin turbo 392
1,473 Posts
consists of 3 different parts..will share links if interested…wording is custom
Automotive parking light Car Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light

Automotive tail & brake light Automotive parking light Grille Automotive lighting Hood

Land vehicle Car Automotive parking light Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light

·
Premium Member
2019 Dodge Charger SXT; Triple Nickel
958 Posts
I really like how the outline red is broken up, not seeing part numbers for this
Bogar Tech Designs Tail Light Race Track Bat Vinyl Overlay Decal Cover Compatible with Dodge Charger 2015-2021 - Gloss Black https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B08NS5S...i_i_KJ7PM01KY39W8VXHTTKT?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

iwannachange Gloss Black Tail Light Race Track Bat Vinyl Overlay Decal Cover Tint Kit Film Precut Compatible with Dodge Charger 2015-2021 Exterior Accessories https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B09B6T9...i_i_64WG4P76KMV1TQ6K3WM7?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Just type in DODGE CHARGER ACCESSORIES in Amazon, you could spend hours because their are so many.

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
^
keep in mind, probably 1/2 to 2/3 of the stuff is cheap and you probably wouldn’t want it. But the light decals seem to be pretty good. Just follow the directions.

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
Night shot
Tire Wheel Car Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
I swear, I’m getting the blackouts for the center part of the lights.
I just love the contrast.

·
Registered
2014 Dodge Charger
139 Posts
This is from Aggressive Overlays on Amazon. It's the Dark Smoke Tint for taillights. FWIW, I also ended up doing the 3rd brake light.
Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Automotive side marker light Land vehicle

Reactions: jdud620

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
There is also a spray kit you can use. I used it to black out the emblems on my ex's car. You add layers until its the shade you like.
Wheel Tire Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motor vehicle

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yup, VHT night shades, I used it on my motorcycle tail light, works well and can look really good, except its very difficult to apply evenly on a larger surface and if it gets scratched your replacing the surface, a vinyl tint is cheaper and easier to replace.
I hemhawed quite a bit going this route.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Yup, VHT night shades, I used it on my motorcycle tail light, works well and can look really good, except its very difficult to apply evenly on a larger surface and if it gets scratched your replacing the surface, a vinyl tint is cheaper and easier to replace.
I hemhawed quite a bit going this route.
Doesn't matter for me, Virginia wont let you have anything.

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
Doesn't matter for me, Virginia wont let you have anything.
Still dont mean cant do…guess they strict in your part of va? They dont give a crap here…even got blacked out headlights and no front plate

1 - 18 of 18 Posts