Charger Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i have already dark tinted windows for one reason...so no one can see what im doing on the inside. but i know of people tinting their windshields and i have noticed that it is still very easy to see in the front. so if you have tinted your windshield could you please post pics and what percent you got. thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
I tinted mine and it is 55%. It does not make it so dark that you can not see in but it is alot harder to make the person out. I have not noticed any difference in vision either. My side windows are at 15%.

Here is one that you can see how it looks looking through the side windows.

There are 2 people sitting in my car in this one.

You can see the difference by looking at the pillars on the left side. On the black one you can see it as it stands out. In mine it is harder to see it.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
I have mine front tinted 20% on the front. It makes no difference looking out from the inside. But you cant see in it at all. It is a different tint for the windshield than for the side windows. But be careful, because it is very illegal. I have a waiver for mine, since I am a burn survivor.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Oh yea I forgot the pic. But I dont have one of my Charger that I have now, but I have one of my old 3.5 Charger. The windshields look the same, well other than my car isnt silver anymore LOL. But you get the idea. So here you go.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks guys those look sweet and if i decide to do it...since it is illegal i think ima go with the 20% tint....how much did this run you guys to do? if you dont mind me asking.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
man i love your headlights. can u buy a complete headlight set with those or is it a custom job?

·
Registered
907 Posts
Here is one that you can see how it looks looking through the side windows.

Dude, Your car is bad ass. I Love your headlights... I want a set of them so bad.. I wish someone would sell an HID Angel eyes headlight.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts