Charger Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Gang,

I got a quote of $200 for tinted taillights any shade I wanted. This guy does quality work and is known for a lot of custom work. I am willing to pay for a job well done, I just thought the price was kind of high?

Besides for the "DO IT YOURSELF-ERS" how much have you paid for tinted taillights?

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts

100$ at my custom shop

200$ is a good price for quality work but for just vht if you buy the paint a shop shouldent charge more than 150$

·
Premium Member
323 Posts
Sounds about right anywhere from 160-220

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
The price is about right. I'd say closer to $150-175 though.

·
Registered
465 Posts
my paint shop said $50 a light

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
my paint shop said $50 a light
That sounds reasonable. I wouldn't mind paying $75 per light for a well known shop. Oh well, maybe I should shop around.

When I call most places and ask if they paint/tint taillights, there is an ackward silence on the phone like they don't know what I am asking about. Then they say... that might be illegal. It's not, I say... then they argue... then I have to say well I am a LEO so don't worry about it lol. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
I pay $50 -$60 per set for what ever shade I want...

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
U like me peral and have a custom shop that does ALL your work so you get a discount?

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
The dealership does it for me...I got a guy that I met & he/they love to do...out of the norm mods to break the dreary repitition of body work. We help each other out. I think almost everytime I get something done he says...$50 bucks or...$60 bucks. :smile:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts