Charger Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is a plead for help from all of us dodge charger owners to makers of high quality, working, auto parts to pleaaaase find a solution to our tie rod whoas ... please. theres got to be something that can be done! clearly dodge isn't stepping up and doing something about it. just think if your the first one to bring us something that really works your not only be helping a great cause but youll also be getting paaaaaid

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
this is a plead for help from all of us dodge charger owners to makers of high quality, working, auto parts to pleaaaase find a solution to our tie rod whoas ... please. theres got to be something that can be done! clearly dodge isn't stepping up and doing something about it. just think if your the first one to bring us something that really works your not only be helping a great cause but youll also be getting paaaaaid
What's the problem with them? Specify v6 suspension, v8, Daytona, SRT etc....

I've run a hunnert miles with a coat hanger in place of a tie-rod joint.....

REB

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
What's the problem with them? Specify v6 suspension, v8, Daytona, SRT etc....

I've run a hunnert miles with a coat hanger in place of a tie-rod joint.....

REB

WHAT'S A HUNNERT ????

:ninja: :devil: :halloween :tongue: :tongue:

·
Registered
162 Posts
Sounds like my 1998 Durango. The factory ball joints were garbage within 10K miles (as were the shocks). If you could convince Chrysler to replace the parts, you were right back in the same boat six months later. I replaced mine with Moog ball joints and Bilstein shocks which were great.

Dodge finally warranteed the 2000-2003 Durango's after five years of wheels falling off, but the 1998 and 1999 owners were SOL, even though they used the exact same parts.

Hopefully there will be an upgraded tie rod available for the Charger sooner than later...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts