Charger Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took my 07 rt/rt back to the dealer a few days ago for this problem. Service manager went for a ride with me and said he thought it was injectors, didnt think it was anything to worry about. I ask him to test drive the daytona that was sitting on their lot, and we did. It DID NOT make the same noise.I went back the following day to have the top mechanic ride with me and he said he has never heard the noise before and he thinks it might be something in the transmission shift modules.He was supposed to call dodge today and discuss the problem with them. One funny thing about this ticking, if you put it in auto stick and run it up to redline at a steady pace it will not make the ticking noise but if you romp it to redline it will. What do you guys think the problem is, have you had this ticking noise?

·
Registered
233 Posts
Mine makes a ticking noise also, but I believe its an exhaust leak...this does this at WOT also.

·
Premium Member
8,140 Posts
I have the same sound, thought it was an exhaust leak at first but haven't taken it in. Let us know what you find out. I hate that damn sound

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.