Charger Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a R/T thats mostly stock. it ticks at idle after the rpms idle down. anyone ever have the same issue?

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
That's the hemi tick and it's very common.

·
Vendor
10,364 Posts
I have a R/T thats mostly stock. it ticks at idle after the rpms idle down. anyone ever have the same issue?
Moparguy,

That unfortunately is common with all Hemi engines. Whether 5.7 or 6.1.

However, it is not something you HAVE TO LIVE WITH!!

We at BND Automotive make materials that we design especially for the Hemi tick and address it by custom blending a performance lubricant that will stop the tick from the bottom end .

We also produce a Lubricant Fuel Catalyst called ACES IV that will produce topside down lubricity for the pistons and rings, as well as lubricity to cushion the exhaust valve seats and the stem and guide areas. This lubricity in the fuel will also clean and lubricate the in tank fuel pump and clean and lubricate the injectors thus quieting them down as well.

There are answers that many on the forum have successfully found (including me as I have a 6.1L Hemi SRT8 06) and I addressed this first with my own car.

Anyway, there is support and ways to get rid of this ticking and wear that ultimately occurs from it.:clap:

Thanks
Brian
BND Automotive LLC:bigthumb:
440-821-9040

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
No more tick tick boom here. :blowingup:

·
Vendor
10,364 Posts
No more tick tick boom here. :blowingup:
Gladiator,

That is funny! You really have a great sense of humor. :bowdown:

Eventually the tick does lead to boom.....an expensive boom.

Thanks
Brian
BND Automotive LLC:driving:
440-821-9040

·
Registered
825 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts