Charger Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
7,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone else seem to have a problem with Hyundai Tiburons wanting to run? I have had this happen multiple times, at red light and on the highway. This guy pulls up next to me today and starts to "jump" his front end at me at the red light. I just look over at him, gave a smirk, and looked back forward. I slowly brought the RPMs up and when the light turned green, we both hit it. I had him right off the line and all he saw was tallights. We got stopped at the next light and he would not pull up next to me. I know their cars are supposed to be "sharks", but come on.

· Registered
7,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Waste of Gas?
Nah... I don't waste enough gas on them to amount to anything as it doesn't last long before they are well behind.

And I've done that with a cop up ahead at the next light and the guy that wants to run didn't see him. Bring up the RPMs and reve it a little, and when the light turns, just pull off normally and the guy next to you takes off. Once he sees the cop, it's too late. What has made that even better is that there is a local sheriff with a Charger patrol car. He has pulled over a couple like that before. I just give a wave as I go by.:lol:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.