Charger Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
467 Posts
my moms b/f has an 06 tiburon se that has a custom bodykit, black racing rims, and some other addons. thats how it came from the dealer. for what they are, i think they are decent little sports coupes. yeah they could use a little more than the 2.7 v6 (think its about 170hp). he gave me a ride in it one time to see how it performs. thought it was pretty good, but then i got my charger a few months later (changed my thinking) now if they came out with the 3.3l from the sonata, that thing would fly. the sonata has some balls but has no suspension to handle it plus they are so light. had a rental sonata with the 3.3 v6, in bumper-bumper traffic, though doing 60, car slams on brakes in front of me. i hit mine hard and this car started wobbling back and forth and almost went off into the median.

heres 2 pics of the tiburon and my moms 06 eclipse spyder

btw, he is a surgeon hence the special plate.

Attachments

· Registered
467 Posts
r&t (nov issue) just had an article on the next tiburon. its supposed be based on the genesis rwd wheelbase (next big hyundai car). so it would be about a mustang's size. choice of engines are 3.8 v6 and 4.6 v8. if its weight it kept down, chargers may be in trouble against the 4.6.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.