Charger Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I've seen a few people post here and there, so I have a basic idea of those in the area. I think I forgot to post this request here, but posted on lxforums. http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthread.php?t=85339
I haven't made a M&G yet and I so want to...so I apologize for that.

I was wondering if people were free this weekend (sat or sun) for a little M&G and more importantly HELP me out. Long story short, I have a 99 Dakota thats my racer. Well, its been sitting since Jun due to new(er) heads and intake. Problem I have now is headers...their long tubes and NOT a solo job. So if any are possibly free this weekend of next, love to have the help. Food, drinks, beer, w/e will be provided for the help!!! Not to mention I'd like to see some of the local rides!! Seen a few SRT's (chargers) in town, and my neighbor's wife drives a SRT Maggie. Anyways, if peeps are free and willing to help, I'd greatly appreciate any and all help provided.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Well, I've seen a few people post here and there, so I have a basic idea of those in the area. I think I forgot to post this request here, but posted on lxforums. http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthread.php?t=85339
I haven't made a M&G yet and I so want to...so I apologize for that.

I was wondering if people were free this weekend (sat or sun) for a little M&G and more importantly HELP me out. Long story short, I have a 99 Dakota thats my racer. Well, its been sitting since Jun due to new(er) heads and intake. Problem I have now is headers...their long tubes and NOT a solo job. So if any are possibly free this weekend of next, love to have the help. Food, drinks, beer, w/e will be provided for the help!!! Not to mention I'd like to see some of the local rides!! Seen a few SRT's (chargers) in town, and my neighbor's wife drives a SRT Maggie. Anyways, if peeps are free and willing to help, I'd greatly appreciate any and all help provided.

Free help is always good huh. I can't help you on Saturday as I have to work :(

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I basically got it. Got a few more little tid bits to work out, but should have the beast re-fired this weekend. not driveable, but running.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
I basically got it. Got a few more little tid bits to work out, but should have the beast re-fired this weekend. not driveable, but running.

That's good to know man. I need to do a head job on a Taurus. I just don't feel like it at the moment

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's good to know man. I need to do a head job on a Taurus. I just don't feel like it at the moment
Barney was refired this morning at 10AM....and heard over 3 counties I'm sure!!! After 6 months, he awakes!!!! nothing like open headers (in a garage no less)!!!

Still got the shifter cable to replace and a few odd things like the electric fan to replace to make it driveable again, but at least its running!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts