Charger Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,701 Posts
i know someone that had his test's removed...ouch...

·
Registered
6,701 Posts
yeh, he told me it took him awhile to get used to open feel when walking...hahhahahah....

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
can we delete this thread before any of the girls read it?:nervous s

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
You guys are crazy...

I'd start on any male BC in a heartbeat!

No condom, no crazy female saying "I forgot to take my pill today", it's a WIN-WIN!

·
Registered
6,701 Posts
you still should wear your jimmy hat...protection from other sht...no one wants to get burned...

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
best birth control out there is getting married so just do that and we dont have to worry bout sex no more. I'm married but i have an xbox 360 so i no longer care. :confused:

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
you still should wear your jimmy hat...protection from other sht...no one wants to get burned...
It all depends on where it's going... :lol:

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Rubberin' up is ALWAYS a good idea....you don't want the "gift that keeps on giving".

·
Registered
780 Posts
I think everybody knows someone who drives a Minivan.
:grin: :grin:

You guys are crazy...

I'd start on any male BC in a heartbeat!

No condom, no crazy female saying "I forgot to take my pill today", it's a WIN-WIN!
"How It Works: The latest, and most successful, version involves careful dosages of two different hormones. The first is progesterone, a chemical that also is a big player in most female birth control pills. Increasing a guy’s progesterone levels will shut off sperm production, but also leads to awkward side effects—like breast growth. Regular doses of testosterone counteract this. "

best birth control out there is getting married so just do that and we dont have to worry bout sex no more. I'm married but i have an xbox 360 so i no longer care. :confused:
:grin: :lol: spit.gif

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
7 Participants
red35
Charger Forums
ChargerForums to connect with the Dodge Charger community to discuss SRT, Hellcat models, maintenance, mods and more.
Full Forum Listing