Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Show off something retro that you did to your current era Charger! I put the retro Scat Pack Bees on tonight.

(Thread made under "General Charger Discussion" since retro mods can be almost anywhere on the car).

·
Registered
1,786 Posts

I swear I'll quit posting the same pics...

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
oh man!! Mine arent dont yet!! sunofa....ratzaafratzerfurmfratza!!!

Gotta get to the chromer, gotta get to the chromer

Tom

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
I only play tunes in my car that were listened to in 1960's era Chargers. Not a mod, but certainly retro !

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
This was a planned retro for the 06' car. Don't think I'll do it on the new one.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Does fuzzy dice hanging from the rear view mirror count?:cool:

·
Registered
68 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
i bought my rt as a demo and it had some old cds in the radio including sinatra/beatles/elvis. think thats retro enough?

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
That's a great pic! Shines like you did it with DriWash.
I'll never tell..... :smoke:

where did you get the emblem from and how is it fixed to the grill? I have always liked the look of that...
You can order them a lot of different places. Year One (dot com) and Lee Parts (dot com) are a couple of places. I got mine from Lee. I followed a thread I found here on cutting the posts off the emblem (since that's how the particular one I got would attach to the old Charger), filling it with JB Weld and using 3M tape to hold it on the trunk lid. I ended up not liking it back there so I redid the adhesive and stuck it on the front where the R/T or SRT logo might go if I had the money for a HEMI. :D There are better ways to secure it to the front grill though; someone posted about it very recently. I did a quick search and didn't find it; maybe you'll have better luck.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
I put a bench seat in up front, does that count??

1 - 20 of 29 Posts