Charger Forums banner

This is AWESOME!!!!!!!

2K views 37 replies 32 participants last post by  PlumCrazy1008 
#1 ·
I got my Charger the first week of Oct. After trying to decide between so many cars. I am SOOOOO glad I choose the Charger. I new if I did decide to go with the Charger that I wouldn't have any other color then the Plum Crazy. Today I started googling for some information and came accross this site and I can't wait to dig into the endless amount of information. This is the first real sports car I have owned, I turned in the Inferno Red PT Cruiser GT. Wow what a difference!!!!! I am looking forward to alot of future decussions with some of you. Happy Charging!!!!!!

#3 ·
Congrats and Welcome from Dayton, OH!

Let the MODS begin!! :lol: :grin:

#4 ·
Welcome from KY

#8 ·
Congrats on the best and fastest color :)

#9 ·
Welcome from DE! We were previous PT owners- we had two(PTs) at one point but they have both changed into 2 Chargers. LOL

#12 ·
Congrats and welcome from Modesro Ca.
Be prepared to spend all your money on your Charger, and all your time on this site.

#16 ·
Welcome and congrats on the new car. One of you purple people eaters needs to get "GRIMACE" on your tags.

#17 ·
Welcome to the forum from Ft. Lauderdale. Hope to see you around.:grin:

#19 ·
Congrats and welcome from California!

#22 ·
Welcome and Great Color! Make sure you check in on the PC tracking forum.

#23 ·
....pics.....we need pics.......

welcome from roanoke, Va...........

.....:knockout: Welcome to the DarkSide of modding.....

...Be prepared to Moddddddd.....:alien:

oooppps...need meds.....:grin: :grin: :lol:

better now:smoke:

#28 ·
Congrats!! and welcome from AR.

Rex

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.