Charger Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can't find the post anymore - but I've seen decals to put on the rear center brake light. Liked the way it looked and know it's cheap - wondering where to buy?

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
Got mine off ebay, was the first mod I did on the car.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
I got mine on ebay also. It was about 5 bucks total with shipping. The great thing was that the guy sent 2 of them, and I am glad he did because I screwed the first one up. Here is a pic to show you what it looks like.:grin:

·
Registered
10,655 Posts
Same here. Ebay, 5 bucks. Sent 2. I will one day remove the one thats on there and Dremel the lettering off the lense before attaching the new one.

·
Registered
885 Posts
I got mine on ebay also. It was about 5 bucks total with shipping. The great thing was that the guy sent 2 of them, and I am glad he did because I screwed the first one up. Here is a pic to show you what it looks like.:grin:

Well what was the seller you got it from. I am not particularly fond of Revolution Motorsports based on the reviews I have heard, and the shipping for one little brake light decal was something ridiculous like 7 bucks when I looked at them many months ago.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
He did have them for sale a few days ago, his auctions apparently ended and he hasnt re-listed yet

His were the first ones I saw $3.99 plus $2 shipping, additional $2 for custom phrases and you get (2) decals

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
He did have them for sale a few days ago, his auctions apparently ended and he hasnt re-listed yet

His were the first ones I saw $3.99 plus $2 shipping, additional $2 for custom phrases and you get (2) decals

He is definately the way to go. It is easy to mess up so I was very glad he sent 2. :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
Here's the one I got off ebay over a year ago.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Did anyone ever get a good defusior to even out the light?

Thanks,
Rex

·
Registered
99 Posts
I would like to know if anyone got something to even out the light, when I did mine, you cannot ever hardly read it unless you stand exactly at the right angle from it....

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
I got mine there in classic script.:smoke: Looks great and they are a forum sponser. F%$K ebay:smoke:
i'll post pics 2morrow if you want
Sure, lets see.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts