Charger Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
These are not SRT Brembos......these are the real deal Gran Turismo kit made for a 5.7 car,in otherwords they are a direct bolt on for a 5.7 knuckle.The finish is somewhat dull at this point and I am sure the pads will need to be replaced.The rotors are full floating and drilled.This kit retails for $8,000.00........I am thinking $3,200 would take them.....I will post pictures when I get home next week.
You will need 20" rims to clear these brakes.....they have a full 14" rotor in front and 13" out back.

·
Registered
413 Posts
WOW a 8k brake kit. now thats crazy since I can actually buy a RT these days for 3k more and definitely a SXT for less than that.

I was hoping you were selling a brembo and had a knuckle for sale

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
Real brakes are like 3k+ per axle so this is a good deal.

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
good thing I don't care enough to stop that well, my brakes stop me surprisingly well.

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
good thing I don't care enough to stop that well, my brakes stop me surprisingly well.
lol if you were running 11's you'd care and I'm not talking 0-60 lmao jk bro :biggrinjester::bigthumb:

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
lol if you were running 11's you'd care and I'm not talking 0-60 lmao jk bro :biggrinjester::bigthumb:
hahahahaahaha pwned! Very true!

I would be lucky to hit a 0-60in 11 seconds!

My EXPLODER however, does need better brakes those 24's don't want to stop too well. It still gets by but

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hehehe....you guys are funny....lol....yeah these brakes are definitely not for everyone.The road coarse guys would benefit the most.

·
Super Moderator
11,623 Posts
Hey Erik, remember Bill's re-enactment of you showing him how awesome those brakes are back in May?

That was some funny chit! :biggrinjester:

-=FLEX=-

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LOL......didn't anyone get a picture of that?

·
Super Moderator
11,623 Posts
LOL......didn't anyone get a picture of that?
I snapped a few pics when he came over with the Winnie-the-Pooh pillow duck-taped around his head and said:

"Hey Erik, can ya drive me to the store? I need smokes!"

Frick I never laughed so hard in my life.:D

-=FLEX=-

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
hahahahaahaha pwned! Very true!

I would be lucky to hit a 0-60in 11 seconds!

My EXPLODER however, does need better brakes those 24's don't want to stop too well. It still gets by but
Jason check out bears alumnasport brake upgrade for your Explorer. I had on my silverado when i was running 24`s

1 - 13 of 13 Posts