Charger Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I placed my order for a Charger RT on 7-29 and it included the Protection Package. I have been reading other posts and have read elsewhere that this option may be indefinitely delayed so I am thinking about dropping it from my order. Does anyone know if I will lose my place in line and have to start over and go back to the beginning if I do this?
I have also considered adding the Road & Track Performance option and figured this would be the best opportunity. It has been six weeks and I am getting antsy reading all the posts from people describing how great the car is!

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
I just did exactly that, dropped protection package and added the R/T Performance Package. In my case, they just cancelled my original order and placed a new one. You don't really lose your place in line, because you don't have a place in line yet. There isn't much of a wait, anyway. I expect to have my car 8 weeks from the date I made the change (Labor Day).

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Drop it and go to a local dealer and beg for the Charger on there lot! :lol:

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Called my dealer this morning and changed my order. I deleted the Protection Group and the Convenience Group II and added the Road/Track Performance Package. The new list price was almost the same as the original one. I can't wait! I hope it is not two months.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts