Charger Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that there are Chargers in owners hands...and some of us have been lucky enough to drive and spend some time with them, what surprises have you found, what disapoinments, what would you change and why? My two cents...The colors chosen for the regular Chargers is ( at best) uninspiring. My surprise is how good the car feels with the "touring" suspension... a little tighter than the 300c or the magnum and one I could live with on a daily basis. I would change the exhaust, it is just a little to quiet for a muscle car and the Daytona's system should be offered as an option on all R/Ts.

your reactions to follow...

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
I have only driven my new '06 a couple hundred miles so far...heavy daily rain here...but I haven't found any dislikes or problems so far. Granted we're only talking about a few hours driving time though. If or as issues arrise I'll post on this thread. Hopefully it will stay car issues and not personal ones. :wink: Mine is the red color which I like more each time I see it. Very red to burgundy depending on lighting...oh yeah, and the pearl reflecting too.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts