Charger Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ALL RIGHT !!!!!!!!!!! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

I got my single exhaust Zoomer installed this past Saturday. Took it to a small auto repair shop near a cabin I have in SW Wisconsin (God's Country). The guy there only charged me $20 to install it! I felt so bad that I bought him and his employee lunch at the greasy spoon next door. In all, it cost me $40 bucks, and took all of 20 minutes to install!!

If you check out my website link below, you will see pictures and audio files that you can listen to. Wish I could have done video, but my camcorder is being fixed at the moment. The audio was recorded on my laptop with a $15 Radio Shack microphone. It sound pretty damn good if you ask me :yes:. I didn't retouch the sound at all, except to edit out the long pauses while I drove back to turn the recording off.

This thing sounds sooooo bad**s that I wish I didn't post pictures of the single exhaust (I know I'm going to get the "gotta have the dual" blah, blah, blah :asleep:, but seriously, this thing sounds so awesome and I haven't even installed a CAI yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When you listen to the take-off clip, listen for the 2nd "chirp" when I hit second gear. And I wasn't even using the manumatic!!!!!!!!!! The ESP was off.

I know that Zoomers is on the premium price side, but I gotta tell ya, IT IS WORTH EVERY PENNY!!!!! :clap: :wave: :tongue: :love: :lol: :rockon: :tongue: :grin: :laugh: :yes: :headbang: :wink:

http://home.earthlink.net/~spoonerock/spoonerockchargersxt/

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
spoonerock said:
Thanks Man..........................Can you tell I'm pretty jazzed about it? :rolleyes:
Hey Spoon...glad you like them. I can not believe how good that sounds on a 3.5L. I love mine also. But I have not been able to chirp it in 2nd. I have however laid rubber for about 30 to 40 Ft.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Sounds nice man! Kudos for buying the mechanic breakfast. Six back o'beer goes a long way sometimes, too. :)

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Damn..............Ten hours at work.................Time to go play.............Cruisin! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Thanks for posting the details and the audio! Awesome!

I was hedging on getting the new exhaust for the new vehicle (seems a waste) but after listening to that, I think I'm sold!

:happy:

·
Registered
755 Posts
t5rider said:
Thanks for posting the details and the audio! Awesome!

I was hedging on getting the new exhaust for the new vehicle (seems a waste) but after listening to that, I think I'm sold!

:happy:
Do you want me to add you to the Group Buy as Interested? :wink:

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
If you take a step back and take an analytical (I like big words) look at your situation there's no telling what you could have gotten done for a case of beer. Down here you could get a brand new car for two cases of beer. These boys really appreciate their beer.(If ya know what I mean) :headbang:

·
Registered
495 Posts
hopster said:
If you take a step back and take an analytical (I like big words) look at your situation there's no telling what you could have gotten done for a case of beer. Down here you could get a brand new car for two cases of beer. These boys really appreciate their beer.(If ya know what I mean) :headbang:
So, would 3 get me a Charger? lol

·
Registered
290 Posts
Sounds Real Nice... Like The Chirp...

·
Registered
755 Posts
zxe003 said:
Anybody know what Zoomer's dual cat-back costs? I couldn't find any prices on their site.
Thanks Spooner, we are currently running a group buy...
We are offering 15% off on both of our V6 exhaust systems. The single cat-back and the dual cat-back. The prices as as follows: Single cat back $595.00 plus shipping and sales tax if applicable... Dual cat cack $1099.00 (includes stainless X-pipe kit) plus shipping and sales tax if applicable. Hurry this one ends Oct. 1st. Call me to place your order. Ron 949-616-3240

Single cat-back video: http://www.zoomersexhaust.com/magnumSXT/default.htm

Dual cat-back video:
http://www.zoomersexhaust.com/300/default.htm

1 - 18 of 18 Posts