Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 316 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll start:

If you wake up on a holiday Monday and it's cloudy out and you think "Woohoo!!! Its cloudy; I can wax the Charger!" you just might be Charger Crazy. :)

Next?

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
You wake up on a holiday Monday morning and it's sunny and going to be 110, but you decide to wax the Charger anyway.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
You just spent hours cleaning the damn thing so shiny you could see well enough to do your makeup in the reflection. (maybe that only applies to the ladies lol)

·
Super Moderator
11,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You wake up on a holiday Monday morning and it's sunny and going to be 110, but you decide to wax the Charger anyway.
LOL. Funny thing is, by the time I finished washing the clouds had moved on and it is hot as heck out. And I just might wax it anyway too. :)

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
You might be Charger crazy if you wait by your window all day for it to get cloudy enough to wash your Daytona.

·
Super Moderator
11,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If the last thing you do at night, and the first thing you do every morning is do a circle check of your Charger, then you just might be Charger Crazy!

·
Registered
657 Posts
If the last thing you do at night, and the first thing you do every morning is do a circle check of your Charger, then you just might be Charger Crazy!
Doesn't everyone do that? Lol, also I get up twice a night to check on my Daytona.....And my kids....

·
Registered
282 Posts
When you wake up you go directly to Chargerforums instead of the other things you used to check out online, like email or bank account.

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
1) You clean the exterior of your charger 3x a week, and do the entire interior 2x a week

2) You clean the car even though its grey outside and you know its most likely going to rain

3) If you park in a movie theater parking lot even way out there, you worry throughout the ENTIRE movie someone will eventually park real close to you and might not love your charger as much as you do, especially with those freshly removed door moldings

4) You spend endless hours online searching for parts for your baby you are not in the current financial situation to buy at that time

5) You loose sleep like a kid on xmas wanting that new xbox game, when you know the following day a new mod will be added to your car

theres a few lol

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
how bout when you decide to make a thread like this and we all start to reply...i think thats being charger crazy...:clap: :clap: :clap:

·
Super Moderator
11,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
4) You spend endless hours online searching for parts for your baby you are not in the current financial situation to buy at that time
THAT'S ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
What about... you might be Charger crazy if you have washed your car more times in the last 2 weeks than you have driven it.

Also you might be Charger crazy if you capitalize Charger every time you type it but don't worry about other things like i or names, lol.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
You might be Charger crazy if you break out the California Duster in the parking lot at work because you do not want to wait until you get home to get the pollen off...:knockout:

·
Super Moderator
11,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
...or DriWash :smoke:
Darn it! Still need to order mine. Do you wax after it or no?

And what if you already got wax on? Should you take it off first??? :knockout:

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Your a grown man driving around in a bright yellow car with a bumble bee on it.

·
Super Moderator
11,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
If you do 3 laps up and down Main Street everytime you need to run an errand, you just might be Charger Crazy!

1 - 20 of 316 Posts