·
Registered
441 Posts
sweet wheels!

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
DAMN JAY, you really stepped it up now.
Cant wait to see the pics of them installed on your beast!

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
And you expect those to fit under your fenders??? Are you lowered??? I hope not......
I trust USW's judgement on fitment, they're the best of the best. I just don't understand how that's gonna fit unless you're at stock ride height, and you don't mind them sticking out from your fender an inch or so......
Gorgeous wheels BTW. Very nice!

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Nice wheels and great job with the wide rear. Can't wait to see installed pics.

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
damn dawg!!! pure sickness!!! 335s!!!

·
Premium Member
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sweet wheels!
Thank you!

DAMN JAY, you really stepped it up now.
Cant wait to see the pics of them installed on your beast!
Thanks bro, I will definitely post up when I get those bad boys installed

good lawd! sick!
Thanks!

And you expect those to fit under your fenders??? Are you lowered??? I hope not......
I trust USW's judgement on fitment, they're the best of the best. I just don't understand how that's gonna fit unless you're at stock ride height, and you don't mind them sticking out from your fender an inch or so......
Gorgeous wheels BTW. Very nice!
LOL! They definitely going to fit, thanks bro!

Nice wheels and great job with the wide rear. Can't wait to see installed pics.
Much appreciated!

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
How do you say they'll fit? Do you have a widebody kit? I'm just curious.....
I've been an SRT owner for over 3 years, and a 426 owner for over a year. And I know a lot of the big horsepower boys who would LOOOOOOOVE to have 335s under the rear for maximum traction (me being one of them). And NONE of them have done this?!?!!?!??? Are you just "okay" with them sticking out of the fender well? Have you spent major $$$$ to get a "mini-tub" in the rear?? I just honestly don't understand how they're gonna fit, please elaborate.......

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
Wow those lips are huge. Amazing as usual Jay can't wait to see the finished product... Counting down the days :D:D

·
Premium Member
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I've been an SRT owner for over 3 years, and a 426 owner for over a year. And I know a lot of the big horsepower boys who would LOOOOOOOVE to have 335s under the rear for maximum traction (me being one of them). And NONE of them have done this?!?!!?!??? Are you just "okay" with them sticking out of the fender well? Have you spent major $$$$ to get a "mini-tub" in the rear?? I just honestly don't understand how they're gonna fit, please elaborate.......
LOL! Patience Grasshopper I promise I will post some photos up soon, and
you will see them fitting pretty damn good. :) ( I love that your curious)

·
Premium Member
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wow those lips are huge. Amazing as usual Jay can't wait to see the finished product... Counting down the days :D:D
Thanks so much Dan!

Ps. I just upgraded my desktop to the new Mac, do you have any idea how
to upload photos from photobucket. Its not working like my old desk top.
I guess its back to the computer store for some instruction.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Well dude, I'm on your side. I WANT TO BELIEVE YOU, THAT THESE FIT UNDER STOCK FENDERS WITH NO MODIFICATIONS. But the guys I know with over 600rwtq have never been able to make it work, and they've tried. So I don't know what you've done that they haven't. And if whatever you have done, ACTUALLY WORKS TASTEFULLY AND DOESN'T LOOK GHETTO. Then I will follow you to the promise land, I will do this mod immediately myself!!!! Everybody is replying about how they're so stoked about your new wheels, but yet nobody is concerned if they'll fit, lol. I forgot how so many people on this forum do things backwards......please keep us posted. :)

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
I am gonna have to call Bismark tomorrow... lol HE didn't say anything to me today when we talked.

OP, congrats dude.. USW is a GREAT company with GREAT Customer Service.

Welcome to the USW family.

Here's my STR8's... which are back at USW getting an exact color match. Bman didn't like the color. lol

And the wife's SRT10 on some USW's..

·
Registered
6,887 Posts

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
Thanks so much Dan!

Ps. I just upgraded my desktop to the new Mac, do you have any idea how
to upload photos from photobucket. Its not working like my old desk top.
I guess its back to the computer store for some instruction.
Very nice choice. As far as uploading what I do is use the quick upload thing where it says choose files, and where you have your images either in the pictures folder or where ever just highlight them and hit the select button then watch the upload :beerchug:

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Well dude, I'm on your side. I WANT TO BELIEVE YOU, THAT THESE FIT UNDER STOCK FENDERS WITH NO MODIFICATIONS. But the guys I know with over 600rwtq have never been able to make it work, and they've tried. So I don't know what you've done that they haven't. And if whatever you have done, ACTUALLY WORKS TASTEFULLY AND DOESN'T LOOK GHETTO. Then I will follow you to the promise land, I will do this mod immediately myself!!!! Everybody is replying about how they're so stoked about your new wheels, but yet nobody is concerned if they'll fit, lol. I forgot how so many people on this forum do things backwards......please keep us posted. :)
Topo widebody mod?

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
Because we all know he'll work his magic and it will look beautiful. Just we gotta wait that's the hard part :D

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
those are sick man!! can't wait to see the pics of the install. I'm a young guy with 9.5" wide 22's and I thought I was doing it big, I fail :) lol j/k. post some pics yo

1 - 20 of 76 Posts