Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
Now if it was just the electronic glass that can turn solid black at the flick of a switch, it would be unstoppable.

·
Registered
180 Posts
What's the point of a sunroof that doesn't actually open? And, yeah... needs some sort of interior shade. That car will be HOT in the summer.

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
Now if it was just the electronic glass that can turn solid black at the flick of a switch, it would be unstoppable.
i saw one like that on the Cadillac 16. the whole roof was the electronic class and you could make it as dark as you wanted. i thought it was pretty awesome. the v 16 engine, 1000 hp, 1000 ft lbs, and 30 inch wheels that werent too big for the car, was pretty awesome too though lol

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
i saw one like that on the Cadillac 16. the whole roof was the electronic class and you could make it as dark as you wanted. i thought it was pretty awesome. the v 16 engine, 1000 hp, 1000 ft lbs, and 30 inch wheels that werent too big for the car, was pretty awesome too though lol
If I'm not mistaken I believe Rolls-Royce also offers the electronic glass roof on the Phantom.

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
I have a friend that has an aftermarket sunroof about that size. Its made by Webasto. I think he paid right at $2K for roof and install.

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
What's the point of a sunroof that doesn't actually open? And, yeah... needs some sort of interior shade. That car will be HOT in the summer.
See that's whats cool about about this stuff... glass coatings are becoming more and more advanced each year and with that advancement comes the ability to really mitigate solar gain.

However, with this mod I'd really be worried about the lost of structural rigidity and resultant flex that would result in the unibody.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts