Charger Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok now that you are here i just wanted to let everyone know what i hate about my charger - here it goes - i hate the fact that when i am getting on the interstate i am already going 70mph half way up the on ramp.... :cry: :cool: :rockon:

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
GoDaddy said:
ok now that you are here i just wanted to let everyone know what i hate about my charger - here it goes - i hate the fact that when i am getting on the interstate i am already going 70mph half way up the on ramp.... :cry: :cool: :rockon:
well my friend... whenever this pisses you off.... just remember that at least you have yours... :cry:

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DAYTONA_R/T said:
well my friend... whenever this pisses you off.... just remember that at least you have yours... :cry:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
soon my friend...and then you can have the same problem as me!!!

·
Registered
549 Posts
Man if that is the least of your problems then you gotit made.....

Later

·
Registered
4,783 Posts
GoDaddy said:
70!? I hit like 85 without noticing it.....(by the way I've only had the Daytona for 3.2 hours as of right now.... :whistle: )

Gotta love the power of these cars, its there, waiting to be tapped and before you know it you've unleashed more than you were expecting.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Crazy_luck said:
70!? I hit like 85 without noticing it.....(by the way I've only had the Daytona for 3.2 hours as of right now.... :whistle: )

Gotta love the power of these cars, its there, waiting to be tapped and before you know it you've unleashed more than you were expecting.

WOOOHOOOO congrats crazy.... glad to hear you got your daytona after all

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Yea, us AZ guys wont feel the "true" power until this DAM SUMMER is over! 105 day temps and 90+ ambiant temps ALL DAM DAY LONG sucks! :mad:

·
Registered
370 Posts
AZCHARGER said:
Yea, us AZ guys wont feel the "true" power until this DAM SUMMER is over! 105 day temps and 90+ ambiant temps ALL DAM DAY LONG sucks! :mad:

Welcome to SC too :p

90's+ with 80-100% Humidity.....

gotta love the wall of heat when you walk outside...

·
Registered
403 Posts
yeah I feel your pain. I was out on the highways yesterday and kept getting passed up. I had the cruise on so I decided to catch the guy who passed me and to my surprise I was at 100 pretty fast. Man I hate cars that do that.

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hey goofyguy...my wife looks at me like i am crazy if someone passes our charger. she thinks that the charger is the badest car on the road...silly her...lol!!

man i just can't get over how much power there is in this car...i just love it and i have had mine for 7500 miles.....

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
oh azcharger....i can't wait for the winter either. we have the heat with the soup like air, so i am sure my car is breathing humidity. can't wait for some dry cool air.....she should be even more amazing

1 - 13 of 13 Posts