Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HOLY CRAP!!!! I JUST MADE A DEAL FOR ANOTHER SRT-8!!! HAHA!

Wow... I dont even know how this happened... but I just made a deal for a 2009 Charger SRT-8 SUPER BEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! #233 of 425!

They agreed to take in my SRT-4 Caliber and give me $27,500 for it!!! :banana:

Basically i'm putting $4000 down and getting it for $275/bi-weekly ($550/month)

It only had 197km's on it!!!

I'm so EXCIIIIIIITED!!! :rocker: I'm BACK BABY!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Holy crap what a sweet deal!!! Way ta go!!!

·
Registered
676 Posts
dude, you're crazy :lol:

but congrats

i assume its a blue one?

EDIT: nevermind i see its orange

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
ooo congrats! Sounds like you killed them on trade though......27,500 sounds like a lot for a caliber even though its an srt4, which by the way i love, i want to drive one someday!

·
Registered
359 Posts
man im happy as *** for you,i felt how much you regreted getting rid of your first baby but now your back on the block with a beauty :). you better pull over & shoot the shiat when i see you around this time. im interested in compairing my 06 to your new 09. remember Im the one with the DarkKnight licence plate all blacked out. peace

·
Premium Member
335 Posts
Awesome ironside.

I justed joined the club myself with my first SRT8 last weekend. #002 of 425 is sitting in my garage :)

WTG

Don

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
man im happy as *** for you,i felt how much you regreted getting rid of your first baby but now your back on the block with a beauty :). you better pull over & shoot the shiat when i see you around this time. im interested in compairing my 06 to your new 09. remember Im the one with the DarkKnight licence plate all blacked out. peace
YES!!! I felt like crap after I parted with the red one... the feeling of seeing it slowly driving away that night was like losing a child! (not literally, but still)

I cant WAIT to receive this thing (i'll probably be picking it up next Monday) It's pretty funny because theres another guy at work who has an '09 SuperBee... so there'll be TWO in one place now... LOL

My Fiancee made me a deal... I had to agree to keep this thing until it's paid off lest she dislocate my testicles... :jawdrop:

I guess she was tired of me switching cars so often... oh well, I plan on keeping this baby for a loooooooong time.

As far as the trade-in on the SRT-4.. yeah, other dealerships would only offer me $16,000-$17,000 for it... so getting $27,500 was unbelievable!! I told them about all the extras I had put into it so I guess they think they can sell it quickly.

Funny enough, this is actually the same dealership I traded my neon SRT4 to a few years back... they offered me $20,000 for it after I owned it for 2 years. :clap: :beerchug:

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
So I'm curious 550$ a month for how many months?

·
Registered
455 Posts
Great deal. Hope you didn't owe much on the SRT4. 27 plus seems high, like upside down high. Whats the final sale price on the SRT8???? If you don't mind me asking.

·
Registered
856 Posts
HOLY CRAP!!!! I JUST MADE A DEAL FOR ANOTHER SRT-8!!! HAHA!

Wow... I dont even know how this happened... but I just made a deal for a 2009 Charger SRT-8 SUPER BEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! #233 of 425!

They agreed to take in my SRT-4 Caliber and give me $27,500 for it!!! :banana:

Basically i'm putting $4000 down and getting it for $275/bi-weekly ($550/month)

It only had 197km's on it!!!

I'm so EXCIIIIIIITED!!! :rocker: I'm BACK BABY!
where did you go that they gave you 27,500 for your caliber. please let me know because i will buy every car there. what did you pay for your caliber? The MSRP is around 25k, what options did you have and milage. not doubting you just real curious.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
where did you go that they gave you 27,500 for your caliber. please let me know because i will buy every car there. what did you pay for your caliber? The MSRP is around 25k, what options did you have and milage. not doubting you just real curious.
Remember this is Canada... MSRP on a Caliber SRT4 is $31,000 fully loaded.

I owed $24,400 on mine. Car was practically new.. had it 6 months.. had 6000km on it (approx 3700 miles)

Final price on the Bee was around $39,000... MSRP $54,000.

I'm financing for 84 months @ 6.4% <--- not the GREATEST interest rate, but my Caliber's rate was higher. Plus it's an open loan so I can pay it off whenever/as quickly as I want.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Remember this is Canada... MSRP on a Caliber SRT4 is $31,000 fully loaded.

I owed $24,400 on mine. Car was practically new.. had it 6 months.. had 6000km on it (approx 3700 miles)

Final price on the Bee was around $39,000... MSRP $54,000.

I'm financing for 84 months @ 6.4% <--- not the GREATEST interest rate, but my Caliber's rate was higher. Plus it's an open loan so I can pay it off whenever/as quickly as I want.
Congrats! What dealership did you get it from? Reading this thread gets me even more pumped to get my Charger SRT8 :bowdown:

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
damn it another srt guy!!!! congrats dude

·
Registered
114 Posts
Welcome. :beerchug:

·
Registered
838 Posts
Congarats but I think you got can do far better.
Price as you say was $54,000
Subtract the $11,740 in discounts right now on that model, (at no cost to the dealer)
Leaves $42260 purchase price
take of your $3000 for your calibur
Leaves $39260
add tax $44363.80
with financing at 6.4% comes to $47203.00
Your paying $49200 with financing unless they are taking your $6600 per year your paying and then recalculating the interest on a yearly basis for the full term.

So it looks like they charged you more for the car and got your calibur for free.

I rounded off a few numbers but I would go back and renegotiate, they did not give you any deal at all, just the incentives and then negated yoru trade.

Great to have an SRT8 but not at that price.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Congarats but I think you got can do far better.
Price as you say was $54,000
Subtract the $11,740 in discounts right now on that model, (at no cost to the dealer)
Leaves $42260 purchase price
take of your $3000 for your calibur
Leaves $39260
add tax $44363.80
with financing at 6.4% comes to $47203.00
Your paying $49200 with financing unless they are taking your $6600 per year your paying and then recalculating the interest on a yearly basis for the full term.

So it looks like they charged you more for the car and got your calibur for free.

I rounded off a few numbers but I would go back and renegotiate, they did not give you any deal at all, just the incentives and then negated yoru trade.

Great to have an SRT8 but not at that price.
Darnice, I'm going to have to remember you're good at this, if and when it comes time for me to buy a new car. :D Finance major?

·
Registered
157 Posts
Isn't Chrysler offer 0% interest anymore?

It appears you have a good deal, however 6.4% interest over 7 years is a big chunk of change. You realize that you will be paying almost $8-9k in interest over the term of the loan.

That is crazy. If there is anyway to get this rate lower (i.e. credit union) or Chrysler it might be worth while to investigate or inquire.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts