Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is specialy for the HEMI owners that think the V6 Charger is a shame to the Charger name :lol::
Yeah baby, YEAH!!

Attachments

·
Registered
576 Posts
This is specialy for the HEMI owners that think the V6 Charger is a shame to the Charger name :lol::
Yeah baby, YEAH!!

Lookin' good!!!!!

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Proud V6er!!!

·
Registered
287 Posts
Hands down, you have shown that it's more than the Engine that makes the car.
Note the tag line on my Signature

Yours is Damn good looking going "slow",if you call 115MPH in third gear slow

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Looks really good, too bad you can't drive it for a while. You need me to take it for a spin every now and then while u are in Bahrain, lol.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
SWEET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
its alittle loud for me. I love the writing on the seats !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It fits you perfectly :) :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

·
Registered
112 Posts
looks great. take it to shows and win some awards.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Good lord you are sensitive. The headrests look fine; not my cup of tea, but they're well done. That wasn't the point I was trying to make; just a couple of the people in this forum are extremely sensitive to the "V6 hating" and like making comments back the other way.

It's sad you assume I'm a V6 hater; I have no problems with the cars so long as they're not upbadged, and I'd say the same thing about R/T's being upbadged to SRT-8's.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
i love it when i see a post from goval with something new it keeps my moving foward on my customizing lookin good man

·
Registered
3,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I wish I had more time before I head to Bahrain, cause I wanted to come up with a design for the middle console. Too bad, guess I'll have to wait till I get back in 09.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts