Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Main link in LXForums. but I love you guys here so I will start a thread :)
http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthread.php?t=85646

looking at April 19th 2008. (sat)

New Location- Interstate Center, Bloomington IL

time- all day event

any questions just ask and if you want to make it to this event just post and I will add you to the list.

The list. (this is just to get a kinda sorta head count)

if you have something next to your name pay no attention it my way of keeping track of where you are.... LOL
1.wisconsinmagnum
2.Super T
3.Zodiak
4.quickkarl
5.antolod
6.vinny68
7.mebe
8.hops23
9.GasGunR
10.Phatty
11.elcobra44
12.Fireman512
13.Hotdog
14.SublimeDaytona268
15.DaveW68
16.06TB2066
17.JP300c
18.Lafrad
19.Birdman2
20.DA_X_6 (CF)
21.bpd1151 (CF)
22.Serbs_Hemi_C
23.NILLAKILLA
24.Scarbs
25.ekaz
26.DodgeDude99 (CF)
27.JimmyD (CF)

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Put us on the list.

Todd & Lynne

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
I'm in!

I was reading about this on a forum-come-lately, which provided some unintentional humor when it referred to the 2008 event as "Starved Rock II."

I set them straight.

Really, it's this forum I love. All the others are just, uh, friends.

·
Registered
951 Posts
...........add me to the list, I'll be submiiting my time off from work request(s) if I happen to be scheduled that weekend. Hopefully I can convince the wifey poo and the kids to come with.............make a weekend out of it. Thanks for the heads up.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
There were problems with the park rangers who treated us like a bunch of punks..
really?
i didnt experience anything like that.
i got the wave coming in and leaving.

but it could of been the way parking was staged with the tight aisle or the back up because of it for people trying to park, and the cars with the ghetto thump going on. the over flowing trash cans might of done it as well, though that was just the group, but majority of it.

·
Registered
6,270 Posts
really?

but it could of been the way parking was staged with the tight aisle or the back up because of it for people trying to park, and the cars with the ghetto thump going on. the over flowing trash cans might of done it as well, though that was just the group, but majority of it.
You must have left too soon.. :)

PPP's Jeremy got a nice little ticket for driving the wrong way in the parking lot..

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
really?

yeah I wasnt even there. LOL

you want me to put you on the list??

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
yeah put me down, if something comes up I will let you know.

HOPEFULLY by then I will have my hood & SRT bumper finally painted.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I haven't been to any m&g yet, but I would definately like to make this one. Can you put me on the list?

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
...........Bump...........

87 Posts
put me on the list i might be coming from clinton iowa if i cant make it home to st. charles the friday before

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Thata way! In true forum spirit.... This should be a great meet! I wasnt at the one last year, but I heard over a 100 cars showed up last year. This one is at a new indoor venue, so you are picking a good one to come on out to. Thanks for signing up!

-Pat

1 - 20 of 28 Posts