Charger Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just bought the Billet Technology LX Polished Billet Pistol Shifter, one thing I found is that mine does not twist on; I have the 07 shifter that you have to pull up after remove the bottom chrome piece. The issue with the Pistol shifter is that it tells you to twist clock wise, well i can’t do that since mine just slides on and that’s it. I try tightening the set screw but it still moves back and forth. Do you guy have a different version of the pistol shifter for the 07 type?

If they are only made for the twist on type of shifters, I'll just mod it so I can keep it from turning.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Here you go. I have no problem with mine. My original shifter knob twists off, then the pistol grip shifter slides right over, tighten set screw ready to go. Mine is angled to the side.

·
Premium Member
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here you go. I have no problem with mine. My original shifter knob twists off, then the pistol grip shifter slides right over, tighten set screw ready to go. Mine is angled to the side.
Ok thanks, I didnt know if it could get any tighter.

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Yes, you should have no problem putting your shifter on. Just tighten it down with the set screw after you find the position you are most comfortable with on the grip

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Heidi just PM'd me today that my very first BT stuff is in the shipping, and will be here before the weekend! I made a slobber on my shirt. lol
Can't wait! Now if the alterations I am getting done to their creations work out, omg, picturepalooza.

·
Registered
689 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts