Charger Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
WHILE WAITING FOR THE POTUS (president of the united states)TO PASS TO GET BACK TO WORK. the only part of the motorcade i liked was being lead by a charger and last vehicle was a charger and a few in the middle . a few pics for the masses.

·
Premium Member
11,698 Posts
awesome catch

Did you try and use your cell phone to make a call? Several years ago, I lucked onto the freeway, immediately in front of a presidential candidates motorcade. Took me a few minutes to figure out why I was the only car on the freeway, LOL. But, my cell phone wouldn't connect until I got off the freeway and and a short distance down the road.

·
Registered
7,627 Posts
awesome catch

Did you try and use your cell phone to make a call? Several years ago, I lucked onto the freeway, immediately in front of a presidential candidates motorcade. Took me a few minutes to figure out why I was the only car on the freeway, LOL. But, my cell phone wouldn't connect until I got off the freeway and and a short distance down the road.
Did you ever find out the reason for this? Did they actually jam cell phone usage or was it because there was so many people on the cell, talking about the motorcade?

·
Registered
3,036 Posts
awesome catch

Lol felt like a celebrity huh? Wonder what they would of thought if you had the Plum riding in front of them

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol yeah there is usually one special truck in the motorcade . it looks like it has a hugely fat antenna on it about 2 feet tall and about 1 foot wide its the cell phone jammer. oh and teh other truck has a a gattling gun in it. i really wasnt that interested in making phone calls lololol i was just waiting for him to go by so i could pick up the barriers and go home. it was fun to call him messiah and watch all the liberals raise there lip at me lololololol.

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
I caught that truck on the discovery channel once. It's pretty sweet the way it opens up and the gun pops out.

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
THE TRUCK ISNT THE SCARY PART,.ITS what they are authorized to do is whats scary.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts