Charger Forums banner
741 - 760 of 798 Posts

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
It's an awesome hood - I've been drooling over it since you put yours on.

On the day I picked up my Challenger, a PC Challenger SRT parked next to my Charger. Plum Crazies stick together. I should've gotten a picture.

I think if I had the option of any color, I would've gone with Furious Fuschia - I always liked the Panther Pink cars.

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
So why did you get it in black instead of the Furious Fuschia? I'm sure there are still some out there for sale. :)
Couldn't find any FFs or GWEs with the 6-spd. Maybe should've looked harder.

Actually, the color's Blackberry Pearl - lotsa metal flake and lotsa roll between midnight blue and purple. Definitely check one out live when you get a chance.

Also - there's a Blackberry Charger in the lot where I work - doesn't seem as "grabbing" as the BB on my Challenger. Perhaps because the Charger appears a bit neglected and wanting for a bath...

·
Registered
1,055 Posts

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
How Many Original PC owners left from 2007 & 2008?

·
Premium Member
8,140 Posts
How Many Original PC owners left from 2007 & 2008?
HAHA...#157 is still mine and we plan on staying together until one of us is unrepairable........yep my plum will outlive me!!:rocker: and my plans for going fast have just begun!!!

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
Traded mine for this...

Loved my Plum but she went to a good home, and I'm very pleased with the increased HP and overall tightness of the Challenger... not to mention the 6-spd manual. If the Plum had a manual transmission I'd still be driving her.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey everyone figured I'd check in here too, I just bought PC #1111 from a used dealer in Canton MA. Car was repo'd in 2011 and sold at auction this year, only has 51k miles, I saw it and had to buy it my parents aren't to happy but I am. Now i just have to find some place to keep it for the winter once it snows here.

·
Premium Member
11,698 Posts
# 1277 now belongs to Part Deux

741 - 760 of 798 Posts