Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, As Promised! Let Me Know What Y'all Think! Of Course, I haven't been able to get it fully detailed (Buffed and Waxed) yet because I just got it out of the shop this past weekend! Gotta let the paint set in for at least 3 weeks! More mods next week!;)

Enjoy!:driving:

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Looks good. The only issue I have is with the taillight covers. Not a big fan of total black out. But beans on the rest of the car. Lets see them other mods when your done.

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
oh dang!! nice bro! u even dressed up for the pics and everything huh? time for a drop!

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks good. The only issue I have is with the taillight covers. Not a big fan of total black out. But beans on the rest of the car. Lets see them other mods when your done.
Thanks, man! I actually spray tinted those tails and side markers. They're aftermarket LED tails, so u can still see my lights when I brake! :coolgleamA:

I really like that Grip front, those tails are dark.
Yessir.....:5:

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
oh dang!! nice bro! u even dressed up for the pics and everything huh? time for a drop!
Hahaha... Funny man! Thanks, my dude! Actually I was @the office, so I had on my business suit! I don't know if I wanna drop it, though! I have my Grip Rockers, and when I get those 22" on there, I think it'll suffice! :dunno: We'll see!

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
speaking of 22s......:grin:

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
That looks real clean and thanks on FINALLY getting better pics :bigthumb:

·
Registered
815 Posts
Looks great!!!!!! Those grip rockers you were talking about will top it off! I hope you paint the pockets of the rockers that same red the body stripes are! I agree with finallycharged... a little drop to kill some of the wheel gap would look amazing!

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
name's Julio but you def know what you're talking about! lol he needs to drop that bad boy!

·
Registered
1,012 Posts

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
speaking of 22s......:grin:
Hahaha... soon my brother... soon! :thumbsup:

That looks real clean and thanks on FINALLY getting better pics :bigthumb:
I know right! FINALLY! Haha! Thanks, dude! :bigthumb:

Looks great!!!!!! Those grip rockers you were talking about will top it off! I hope you paint the pockets of the rockers that same red the body stripes are! I agree with finallycharged... a little drop to kill some of the wheel gap would look amazing!
Thanks, Kev! If I decide to drop, You're gonna have to suggest the best ones for me and where to get'em! :beerchug:

Black vipers would look pretty sick on your car bro, lol just an idea
...With a red pinstripe! They're coming in sometime December/January!!!

Lookin good man you did a great job!!!
Thanks, man! I hit u up on facebook, too, partner! :beerchug:

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
Looking so very nice!

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
looks great, the only thing I don't understand is the under-the-hood work. Not saying it's not cool, I just don't understand what you were going for? I'm probably stupid. Love the grip, pin-stripe is very unqiue, your ride is nice!

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Hahaha... soon my brother... soon! :thumbsup:

...With a red pinstripe! They're coming in sometime December/January!!!
Lol thats what i was thinkin. Itll look sick bro, cant wait to see it all put together!

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
looks great, the only thing I don't understand is the under-the-hood work. Not saying it's not cool, I just don't understand what you were going for? I'm probably stupid. Love the grip, pin-stripe is very unqiue, your ride is nice!
Thanks, man! I wanted to do something different, so I painted the pockets of the hood red. The interior will be completely black and red. I wasn't really "going for" anything, I just thought it would make it look better than just a plain under-hood!

·
Registered
6,142 Posts
i dont understand how u got those tail lights that dark lol....i did 3 coats using VHT and then did an extra one to make it a little darker ...those are legit black and not just black ...flat black

1 - 20 of 37 Posts