Charger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The NJ Charger Group is hosting its 1st annual Fall Foliage Cruise and BBQ on October 13th 2007. Come join us. Open to all Mopar vehicles. We are limiting the cruise to the first 24 registrants (and their families).

All participators receive a NJCG Fall Foliage Cruise Dash Plaque.

The NJCG is meeting at 9:00am Oct. 13th at the Clinton Station Diner for Breakfast. Everyone is invited to attend.

The Fall Foliage Run Begins at 10:30am Sharp at the East Amwell Elementary School, Ringoes NJ. We will take a cruise approximately 60 miles through beautful country side and over a 150 year old covered bridge. The cruise will end at the Spruce Run State Park in Clinton, NJ for a BBQ in the Park.

Non members, who wish to attend, please send an email to [email protected]. Let us know how many family members you are bringing for a head count.

Please see below for the Flyer and Map.

Fall Foliage Run Flyer

Fall Foliage Run Map

Google Map: Fall Foliage Cruise 2007

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Wow...like the layout and all.......I may try to make this one...will be in touch....

·
Registered
277 Posts
looks like a good ride!

·
Registered
681 Posts
Where are all the Jersey Chargers? Come out and play guys this be a day long fun event for the whole family.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Sounds real cool.... I will try to make it...

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just a quick update... We have 9 Members of the NJ Charger Group attending and a couple possible outside the group. This promises to be a good group and a fun day. If the NJ Charger Group Fall Foliage Cruise and BBQ is a hit, we promise to do the 2nd annual bigger and better.

Remember, if you wish to attend and are not a member of the NJ Charger Group, please send an email to the NJCG at [email protected], or PM me here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts