Charger Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't if many of you know who I am, my name is Deanna, RTjunkies girlfriend. I am trying desperately to put together a scrap book of FLXC inaugural year. I have a multitude of submissions from the central Florida chapter. I am hoping to get submissions from the North and South chapters, as well as from the Tampa area guys. So please go through your pictures. I am specifically looking for pics of people at meets and shows that are having a good time. Some pictures of the cars would be nice to, even better would be pics of the members with their cars. I would like to have the dates of the shows, and the member names with their cars. I would really appreciate any help with this. My deadline to have this put together and completed is by FLXC's birthday in January. I need to have all pictures submitted by 11/30 if they are going to make it into the book.

Please go through your pictures and get just a few to me.

Thanks so much

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
I dont think you will find to much here. I am sure your luck will be better on the lx forum, not a lot of Florida activity here.

·
Registered
434 Posts
WHAT?!?!?! I beg to differ....okay, well..there is a LOT of "carry-over" from the LXForums site too... besides..,.the FLXC is everywhere!

·
Registered
434 Posts
and...YES, I posted a lot of South Chapter pics on LXF.....should I do it here too?

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
I always post pics on both forums. I feel like they are both family.

Scott

·
Registered
434 Posts
Moroso June 7th

·
Registered
434 Posts
University Dodge Meet

·
Registered
434 Posts