Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
finally finished my exterior mods! well almost, still need black wheels and halos! :)

:rocker:

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
That looks sweet but i wouldnt ride or drive that car in my area, you would most likely get shot!

·
Registered
445 Posts
Looks cool......you need to go find a cop front push bar to go with it.

·
Premium Member
1,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That looks sweet but i wouldnt ride or drive that car in my area, you would most likely get shot!
LOL - yea there are some areas where i am at that i wont be driving the charger - it is sad how ignorant some people still are.

·
Premium Member
1,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks cool......you need to go find a cop front push bar to go with it.
yea - i just dont want the added weight, plus i would get arrested because i would use it to move a poke @ss prius out of the fast lane!

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Ill shoot you....:biggrinjester: J/K man, its lookin really good man, i likey haha :bigthumb:

·
Registered
178 Posts
Looking good. My wife sees you on her way to work in Oakmont almost everyday. :clap:

·
Premium Member
1,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looking good. My wife sees you on her way to work in Oakmont almost everyday. :clap:
Nice! what is she driving - i will look for her.

·
Registered
178 Posts
She drives a small little Chrysler Crossfire. Let me know if you head to a M&G anytime as I might drive down with you.

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
Looking good Bro! I still love your grille the most.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Looks clean. I'd do without the roof as well, being from TX and all... you'd definitely get shot at or virbally assaulted in the wrong neighborhood :lol3005:

I know some people around here wouldnt even know what General Lee was, although they should. :cowsmile:

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
looking good pat, u plan on lowering it??

·
Premium Member
1,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Looking good Bro! I still love your grille the most.
thanks man! i retook the grille picture for you! i remember you wanted a closer up shot. you can see the slatted inserts in this one.

·
Premium Member
1,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
looking good pat, u plan on lowering it??
yea - i am actually thinking about bagging it the beggining of next year! but in the mean time i was going to either do a pedders set up or eibach shocks.

--- my name is Gabe by the way :rocker:

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
lmao, wth am i thinking, i knew ur name was gabe cause of awdgabe, i zoned out when i was typing, and you and me both will be baggin our chargers at the beginning of the year :cheers:

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
thanks man! i retook the grille picture for you! i remember you wanted a closer up shot. you can see the slatted inserts in this one.

Thanks for that...I really love that grille. If I would have seen it before the one I got I may have went that route but I love mine too. Danko baby!!

·
Premium Member
1,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
lmao, wth am i thinking, i knew ur name was gabe cause of awdgabe, i zoned out when i was typing, and you and me both will be baggin our chargers at the beginning of the year :cheers:
Nice! it is gonna be bad arse! its too bad i have to weight until bonus time! i have no patience! :biggrinjester: i dig the decal in your sig - is that new?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts