Charger Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
talk over on the lx about the middle meet. Topeka KS. Looks like fun and i'm local so i'm spreading the word. I would have posted this in midwest section but noone ever looks there and the lx forum has people coming from everywhere for this so maybe we can do something too. :grin:

http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthread.php?t=83164

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Looking forward to this, and to meeting some more of you ingrates!

Too bad we can't get Arf there.

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well hopefully some cf members do it. I dont know the lxers very well. I'm rarely on that site.
Yea get arfur to sign up the whole forum will show up. Goofy people

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
My bro and I might show up... he lives near KC and has a maggie (he also is on LXforums) This would be a perfect reason to go visit him, and drive instead of fly. :)

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea topeka is about an hour from kc. Well worth the trip though. Heartland park is nice. I definetly think its better than kcir and gateway both.

·
Registered
316 Posts
I’m bringing both Chargers out for this one. It will be are first M&G. :grin: H&ll I might just pull the R/T with the Ramcharger so I can have all three Chargers out there.J/K

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I’m bringing both Chargers out for this one. It will be are first M&G. :grin: H&ll I might just pull the R/T with the Ramcharger so I can have all three Chargers out there.J/K
showoff :grin:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts