Charger Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dealer called today to tell me my R/T is in, but the credit union is closed, so I have to wait until tomorrow afternoon to complete the sale. D'oh!

Will post pictures, etc. in the coming days.

·
Registered
231 Posts
That sucks.. well you can still go and spend quality time with your car :biggrin:

Congrads.

edward

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
tonycpsu said:
Dealer called today to tell me my R/T is in, but the credit union is closed, so I have to wait until tomorrow afternoon to complete the sale. D'oh!

Will post pictures, etc. in the coming days.
That would be like getting married to ( insert hot girl here) and having her tell you that you have to wait untill tomorrow, while wearing something from the victoria's secret catalog...how frustrating...

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
chargershed said:
That would be like getting married to ( insert hot girl here) and having her tell you that you have to wait untill tomorrow, while wearing something from the victoria's secret catalog...how frustrating...
Indeed. I can smell the perfume..er.. exhaust already.

·
Registered
154 Posts
OK, Not to try and top that, but I got "The Call" at 4PM today. My custom baby was delivered 2 weeks early. Midnight Black RT with UConnect, Electronic Convenience Pack and Sunroof. I have an all day meeting tomorrow, meetings on Wednesday, and then off and away for vacation on Thursday. My new baby has to sit on the lot for a week and a half before I can get it. It was scheduled for the second week of July and got in real early. I will let the dealer baby sit and add in Sirius while it sit's there... This really sucks. I won't even have a chance to see her before I go away. At least I have something great to look forward to after vacation.

·
Banned
99 Posts
lammy said:
OK, Not to try and top that, but I got "The Call" at 4PM today. My custom baby was delivered 2 weeks early. Midnight Black RT with UConnect, Electronic Convenience Pack and Sunroof. I have an all day meeting tomorrow, meetings on Wednesday, and then off and away for vacation on Thursday. My new baby has to sit on the lot for a week and a half before I can get it. It was scheduled for the second week of July and got in real early. I will let the dealer baby sit and add in Sirius while it sit's there... This really sucks. I won't even have a chance to see her before I go away. At least I have something great to look forward to after vacation.

Just think of the salesmen taking her for some "test" drives. I would check the rear tire wear before you take delivery. Enjoy your vacation.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I want them to try and explain 250 miles on the odometer :whistle:

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
I would call and have them fax you how many miles are on the odo... then they know they better not let anyone drive it till you get back.... :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
DAYTONA_R/T said:
I would call and have them fax you how many miles are on the odo... then they know they better not let anyone drive it till you get back.... :)
I agree totally, I would be all about the photos of the odometer. They're going to let smelly people test drive and oogle on your car while you're gone. Forget that crap, I don't need some lookie leu wanna be test driving my car while I'm away without my permission.

·
Registered
315 Posts
when i got my car i went to the dealer ship when thay got it as soon as i got there i took the keys and told them to call me when thay had the financing aproved

·
Registered
769 Posts
Thanks for the ideas to protect the virginity of my charger when I get it....

Though it would be funny to see a person's expression when they drive into the lot only to see someone else taking it for a REALLY HARD test spin or even worse, accident damage.

Sales Manager....
Ummm sir, we will knock off $1500 for that damage...and fix it like new for only $2500. :whistle:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts