Charger Forums banner

The Junkman Presents: Project Porsche Cayenne TURBO - The Videos

2K views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  Junkman2008 
#1 ·
Hey boys and girls, another detailing project has arrived! I purchased a 2004 Porsche Cayenne Turbo (1st Generation) to use as my daily driving and for hauling my equipment around for my business. It's not perfect by any stretch of the imagination, which makes it an idea project car. Other than cosmetics, it runs like a BULL. So get ready to see some new videos coming up as I make this thing respectable. There will be carpet cleaning, engine cleaning, paint work and repairs so who know what these video will end up looking like. Stay tuned!

Here's a short video about my vacuum cleaner of many years, the Metro Vac-n-Blow. It's a vacuum cleaner made for your garage, and it really sucks! 😁😁😁😁😁

As I start Project Cayenne, the first thing I decided to do was get rid of all the cooties left behind by the previous owner. Between the carpet and the engine, I don't know which one is worse but since I have to be INSIDE the car, the carpet is where I am starting. There will be a engine cleaning video, as well as other videos, down the road.

You know those stains that I couldn't get out on my first try? Peep this... 😁

This is just a teaser for what will be coming along in a future video.

See less See more
#2 ·
Junkman, I feel like you were part of the LH forums or DI.net long long time ago sharing your detailing abilities.

Are my nerons firing correctly?

#3 ·
I definitely remember being on the LH forums. Something happened with the moderators there... I can't remember exactly what it was but I think that it had something to do with mentioning the names of the products that I was using. I mean, how do you make a detailing video without saying what you are using? That's kinda worthless so I just quit posting over there. Totally forgot all about that place. That was quite a few years ago. Wow, that's a blast from the past. 😉

#5 ·
Pity I never had you as my comp sci instructor, else I would've cleared my CCIE with no issues lol
😅😅😅
Some guy on Youtube told me that if he had me as an instructor in school, he would have amounted to something! 😅😅

Hey, I can definitely relate. It took a special kind of teacher to get through to me. They made learning not only fun, but they were passionate with the subjects they taught. They made you WANT to learn. Those types of instructors are the ones that I need in order for me to learn a given subject so I guess my teaching style reflects what I need to grasp the curriculum. 😉

#6 · (Edited)
I have also learned a lot of really helpful tips from Junkman over the years. Much appreciated. There have been a few others that have tried to imitate, but I appreciate Junkman's "tell it like it is" attitude about a lot of the unicorn products out there. Thanks and semper fi!

Best,

p.s. Glad you like the Maglula. I love mine. Though ammo is insanely expensive now.

Reactions: Junkman2008
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.